Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ID HACK / QUIT KO

This is a discussion on ID HACK / QUIT KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wat point is there to prove EVERYONE know clan list has had a bug in it like 10,000 times before ...
Page: 3

Banned

wat point is there to prove EVERYONE know clan list has had a bug in it like 10,000 times before rofd came out and u could get ppls account_name through it its a old ass bug theres been other ways i used the term phish to simply cover all the possibilities dont tell me im talking outta my ass just because u forget so easily how fucked up this game is/was

u saying account sharing/selling is solely to blame for this bug is just outrageous considering u put aside all bugs to get ppls account_name its so easy to grab forum names and assume ppl have same account info and use this bug dont be stupid when zybez forums were hacked over 10,000 accounts had same name on forum as there user names for runescape a large number had the same pass as the forum the same shit applies here except u dont even need the accounts password its a bug a bad one and only ppl to place blame is k2 for maintaining there website like shit its not the first time ur just here to be moe[/b]
    So in other words you can't "phish" my username so you are comparing the situation with things that have nothing to do with "phishing someones username"? See this is why people consider you a total fucking idiot. Your entire argument is based on possibilities.

HEY I BET ONE DAY ALIENS WILL INVADE THE PLANET EARTH AND MAKE A HEADQUARTER SHAPED LIKE GIANT TITIES. I bet according to Private since that has a .0000000001 % possibility, he will use that in his argument to prove that "phishing someone's username" is possible.

Banned

yuppi
    castle will have new owner
    FINNALY[/b]
    yea thats good

btw rofl at ur signature xD

www.xbox360iso.com there are tutorials and shit how to fix the "Ring of Death" for xbox360 (btw its bretty damn hard so better go and take ur xbox to a mechanic :P)

and creating new accounts is safe within gamersfirst?

and creating new accounts is safe within gamersfirst?[/b]
    If this is a real question, yes it's safe all things considered being the internet and all.

If this is a sarcastic question and were at all valid the majority would have been hacked at one time or another. It may have been true that "some" accounts were hacked when the main KO site was hacked but for the most part, it is shared accounts, sold accounts, etc that get hacked, not accounts that have always, only belonged to and played by a single person.

It also takes the desire to scam and do other wrong (mostly a self loathing that one cannot get things on their own merits in the game and in life) to hack, K2 obviously does spend money and resources to really try to protect people against douche bag account scammers and their anal taking supporters...some of whom only give up their manluvers when they are themselves turned on. And karma is just around the corner and hits you when you least expect it, in the places you care about the most...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123