Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

If there is a CS+8 on the market...

This is a discussion on If there is a CS+8 on the market... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They could change the account ID, but it fubar's the account. The new ID has absolutly no account information, no ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

They could change the account ID, but it fubar's the account. The new ID has absolutly no account information, no name/addy/bday/fav movie/secretq/email etc It doesn't even have a member number which all accounts need <_<

i c that sucks that they just cant copy the info like just write it down and put it in after they change it. ANYWAY FESTO U PUSSY 1v1 DOTA NOW

ViSeH

As I said the person can make a new clear account and they can transfer the character into it then it will have all the things

Razi

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Raine
    Thanks everyone! But still no words of rollback yet. :P

Hope you guys had fun at beer and whiskey night!
    Holy shit i drank so much last nite i ended up passed out in a park with my girlfriend lookin for me had to get my parents to pick me up at 4.30am [/b]
    reminds me on what u said in irc one day

(18:12:32) (FestoJONES) : girlfriend + computer = questions
    (18:12:33) (FestoJONES) (Quit)

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    +8 Chitin Shield? Must be one of those that IS got from doing harpies. Legıt baba.
    Futile, I've got my chitin shield +8 before KE was implemented - when I still played on orc side actually, not to mention I've been playing the priest class since the very beginning of the Ares server and has collected quite a few shields during the years - my CS+8 was as legit as Grid's. ^^

Anyway, you guys and girls' comments are appreciated, thank you! There's still no words from anybody yet since I've never had any direct GM contacts (I wish...hehee...people assume that high level players have access to GM help and that's not the case). I've heard that some people already got a rollback so all the rest of us can do is wait. KO is something I can live without but it's admittedly it's fun to play as well. So.....*/me keeps on waiting* o/

anonym1ty

liar, you're going into withdrawal because you missed out on 1 day of KO.
    BUMP - hope you get this situation unfucked soon.

Originally posted by anonym1ty
    liar, you're going into withdrawal because you missed out on 1 day of KO. *
    BUMP - hope you get this situation unfucked soon.
    The only things I miss are PKing with friends and seeing "BUKKAKE has defeated priestess_pam" in CZ. tsk! <3 Not playing KO isn't as bad as what some might think...gasp!...there are lots of other things to do and enjoy as well. It's just losing items like this feels like the last 20 months of premium fees, kc, time spent levelling and collecting items wasted.

But with the situation now, I have an excuse to sleep early and not level grinding with red eyes.
    (matt got off my back about levelling to 70 for 3 days now woohoo! luv that alcoholic ) :lol:

they have changed peoples' id though in the past after they are hacked, right chris?

and i think the shield was probably made by duping but who cares it was so long ago and raine didnt do it.

I'm sorry futile I never saw you complaining about sitting in that harpy spot, and seeing as how we didn't know raine when IS egsisted that's amusing.

have never saw anyone getting help by changing the id before but i do think duwolf had it done to him when he got hacked awhile ago

Razi

yep duwolf did it.

Natazaku

Originally posted by Ruthless
    if u both quit then plz help a future pro get good gun gear pls baba *:lol:
    Your an idiot that isnt how it works your supposed to say
    OMG DONT QUIT!!! then unlike all the ppl saying to give u their items u will get some =0

Sanchez

Default Re: If there is a CS+8 on the market...

Originally posted by Raine
    In short, don't buy it ^^ *

priestess_pam has been hacked into (along with many others on various servers) and the following items are missing: *

- 3 x Warrior Earrings *
    - 1 x ROL *
    - 1 x ROC *
    - 1 x Iron necklace *
    - 1 x Glass belt *
    - 1 x Lobo hammer +7 *
    - 1 x DTH +7 *
    - 1 x Chitin shield +8 *

If priestess_pam gets a rollback and you have indeed bought those items, they will be dupe wiped. So...just a word of warning to everyone who might be looking to buy these items on the market to be careful. Cheers!
    I am waiting rolback too.I think this punkbuster made a leak in security of k2.

Sinister

i have spoken to cs few monts back when my char got hacked 2 times in 30 days . first time i got it rolled back, and sceond time i found out who had done it. and had his friend log in all of the accounts to find my stuff and trade it back to me. but regardless I beged k2 to change my user id the answer i got was "NO, We cant do that " (this was on Phone as well, they still owe me money for the call ). after while i made a new account and lvled it and transfered my stuff.

Point of the story is , those fuktards never change login id. and hanse the hacker knows the id , it is just matter of time before they find out the new password .

BUt hope you get rolled back :wub:

Peace

XXXSinisterXXX

darkside_sonnie

too bad i just tried to warn people about there was a cs +8 on the forums and i get IP banned for no reason.

oh well i guess. good luck with the roll back =)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast