Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If u never installed KO..

This is a discussion on If u never installed KO.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wouldnt be here posting...
Page: 2

wouldnt be here posting

Lupin

wouldnt be here posting[/b]
    +1

And I'd also be an alcoholic

If i didnt played KO.. hmm, then I would had got a bit better result from my exams, but it doesnt matter anymore since i already finished it with a decent result :lol: Games.. I prolly would had been playin CS and then WoW..[/b]
    +92374236492349 I'm not even PLAYING ko, and it's still distracting me from studying via forums. DAMN YOU ALL! :angry: :angry: :angry:

HunterMark

Would be still on Runescape ><

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Prolly be married to a woman I now fucking hate

if i never started to play KO i would prolly be in China now and playing World Championchip in Wc3

KirbyKommando

Actually I&#39;m glad I started playing KO, so I never think about what would have happened if I never started playing..

1) It doesn&#39;t affect my real life because I play on same account with a friend, wich means I don&#39;t have to be online all the fucking time.
    2) KO also learned me how to deal with complete fucking idiots/retards.
    3) When I played on Ares (at the start of USKO ... things weren&#39;t that bad back then), I was in a clan ImmortalSouls and looking back at it, they have probably affected my life alot, because of them I&#39;m like a walking swearing machine and I never take stuff seriously anymore (yeah, that&#39;s what happens if you spend your days as a kid playing a game with "grownups" called Phil,PsychoSexy,Gambit etc :lol: ) .. O well, good times ^^

R34P3R_Magikz

why delta force 2 lol
    play delta force black hawk down it owns all kind of shooter games[/b]

was playing delta force 2 be4 bhd and did&#39;nt realy have the system specs to run bhd smoothly when it was released so yeah df2 was the shit ><

Dark_sith

would have kept on playing Socom 2 still owing US WEST

clan was RAW
    name was >< >< ><

Socom 3 sucked because it took away my control config. Sure Shot :angry:

Banned Senior Member

Socom 2 Canada East, ARC ( another random clan ) for the most part it was a clan from Socom 1 and CMF ( Crazy mother fuckers ). Near my ending days when ARC was closed most of us joined RoyalFlush(RF)

I was <phantom> for the most part... I think my last name was |phantom|

M14 ftw!

Dark_sith

m14 was for pussies... m4a1 without the silencer tore everybody apart dont forget the 9mm sub machine gun :P

Socom1 played central 7 and got banned from every room because "It took to many bullets to kill me"

Banned Senior Member

m4a1 silenced was only good on socom1.

M14 took awhile to learn to use properly, but once you did, your a killing machine ^_^ Always loved turning it to single shot mode and picking someone off across the map

poiz3n5

id be prolly playing some other mmo ;/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12