Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

illegal items wipe coming?

This is a discussion on illegal items wipe coming? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cause the guy that has it didnt login for a time...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

cause the guy that has it didnt login for a time

cause the guy that has it didnt login for a time[/b]
    u mean farhad... but even if u dont login game, item must be there? :huh:

u mean farhad... but even if u dont login game, item must be there? :huh:[/b]
    Nop after each update it update's only ppl who logged on and items that where weared.. Means if he have to log like 1 month the item wont be showed there .

CS+8 on CWest lol[/b]
    its legit

Nop after each update it update's only ppl who logged on and items that where weared.. Means if he have to log like 1 month the item wont be showed there .[/b]
    uh ok ty for info

A while back some Chinese people made +9 sets of dragon flight armor, and cursed items, they told the gms they did it with some sort of tbl edit. It has been fixed by now.

Banned

Maybe some items came out from corrupted GM but most of them, the 90% at least, come from a bug...

K2 can only check if a items is duped and they have alredy a system for wipe them, if u have a dupe item it get a grey icon and u cant use it or move it..

So, i guess now u are asking yourself where come from the +9 / +10 items that people can keep use in CZ and that have not a grey icon.. right ?

Well as i said the 10% come from GM "gift" but the 90% come from people that know how to use a bug to access K2 server...

The problem is that k2 servers are vulnerable, if you combine few "operations" at the same time you get through a error an access to their server and then you can do few things, not all but enought ""things" to upgrades items without ""fail"" (not 100% right but cant say all)..

Thats how Vahap, Hakan and few other people made tons & tons of +9 and +10 items..

When k2 downgraded the Fluppy's baal +9 in Manes (was a Vahap's item, he had more then 15 baal+9 in the INN at that time) is because this item was too hard to make at that time so it has been downgraded... Ofc it was not a duped item, just a item made through a special way

My friends still have more then 20 items of the new expansion at +9 in INN and these items did not get wiped.. talking about Manes only but he has now item in every server and he is selling them for really cheap.

Maybe some items came out from corrupted GM but most of them, the 90% at least, come from a bug...

K2 can only check if a items is duped and they have alredy a system for wipe them, if u have a dupe item it get a grey icon and u cant use it or move it..

So, i guess now u are asking yourself where come from the +9 / +10 items that people can keep use in CZ and that have not a grey icon.. right ?

Well as i said the 10% come from GM "gift" but the 90% come from people that know how to use a bug to access K2 server...

The problem is that k2 servers are vulnerable, if you combine few "operations" at the same time you get through a error an access to their server and then you can do few things, not all but enought ""things" to upgrades items without ""fail"" (not 100% right but cant say all)..

Thats how Vahap, Hakan and few other people made tons & tons of +9 and +10 items..

When k2 downgraded the Fluppy's baal +9 in Manes (was a Vahap's item, he had more then 15 baal+9 in the INN at that time) is because this item was too hard to make at that time so it has been downgraded... Ofc it was not a duped item, just a item made through a special way

My friends still have more then 20 items of the new expansion at +9 in INN and these items did not get wiped.. talking about Manes only but he has now item in every server and he is selling them for really cheap.[/b]
    pfff I love this game

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

My friends still have more then 20 items of the new expansion at +9 in INN and these items did not get wiped.. talking about Manes only but he has now item in every server and he is selling them for really cheap.[/b]
    get an SS pls

get an SS pls [/b]
    They got downgrade to +7 so no point to do. .

Banned

They got downgrade to +7 so no point to do. .[/b]
    Fluppy's ball yes but the others did not ...

No need post proof that what i said is true or not, if u dont believe is not a problem at all

Korlash, Dempster, Vahap, Hakan, Irvine are all good guys

Fluppy's ball yes but the others did not ...

No need post proof that what i said is true or not, if u dont believe is not a problem at all

Korlash, Dempster, Vahap, Hakan, Irvine are all good guys [/b]
    Well the others still +9 ? And if yes who got em ? They still at this guy's inn host ? So we aint able to see em ?

Golku

there are really mutch illegal items on old server but i dont know for the new servers

Banned

Well the others still +9 ? And if yes who got em ? They still at this guy's inn host ? So we aint able to see em ?[/b]
    yes many items still in many char bank...

well dempster never had a char bank but people outside k2 staff still have many of them in every server.. example vahap & hakan
    2 big business man in turkey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123