Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Im scammed. my end

This is a discussion on Im scammed. my end within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U gonna get ur ass to logos with me and conin...
Page: 4

SonHasQuitted

U gonna get ur ass to logos with me and conin

Skazi

go to his home and kick his ass out and get your items back....

ze 2000 shekel ahi yala ma kaha sa helav kvar

theres a long list of ppl i trust and long list of ppl who been on my accounts. only got scammed by the person i traded accounts with long ago (alltheway) he had a nice rep but didnt know him well so i lost a lot but i still trust maybe 5+ ppl with my account and im not looking forward to sharing with anymore ppl. if some1 asks me to let them use my char my answer is no or i just ignore u *cough* sheriff *cough*

Edit: sry about u getting hacked aco u should've just taken ur stuff and afterwards tell him about it. i know how it feels to get backstabbed by a low life loser :/

Goofy

sry to hear man :S

ultimaliaz

damn aco this is sad to hear
    gl on logos talk to me on msn sometimes
    <3 :unsure:

rolf8889

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    go n seek him in his house, don't hit him or anything just reason with him.
    fucking female >_>[/b]

Aco

cricri

srry to hear that u got scammed ... but 99% of ppl knew u were gonna get scammed/hacked.

gl in logos

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Re: Im scammed. my end

Originally posted by acolyted
    that's it.. now im really fuked up..
    Well I was sharing RuTtU lvl 70 warrior with Mark, VoiD , TheFastAndTheFurios in forums
    so we were sharing
    today I decided I wanna sell my stuff for USD - Skelly belt, Roc, WP... that I got after I traded my rogue's stuff... dual md +8 for roc, fp dd rogue and re for skelly, wp of my rogue. its all mine 100%
    so I went to vent, meanwhile entered game
    I was talking with Mark in vent that I need cash for driving lisence so I gotta sell my stuff
    so he just told ok get in I just quited, quit vent quit forum quit icq, so i tried to log, Invalid password
    then all his vent friends started telling me that he wont let me take MY own stuff
    so thats it im scammed... Lost like 300-400$ to a bunch of losers... really shity feeling since Iv'e trusted him like a fool, I also made a HUGE MISTAKE by telling him in vent im gonna take my own stuff, so he imidietly changed the password...
    well nothing else
    Mark -> VoiD -> TheFastAndTheFurious @ Ko4Life scammer...
    one big ouch ...
    <_< omg gay....

Banned

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    theres a long list of ppl i trust and long list of ppl who been on my accounts. only got scammed by the person i traded accounts with long ago (alltheway) he had a nice rep but didnt know him well so i lost a lot but i still trust maybe 5+ ppl with my account and im not looking forward to sharing with anymore ppl. if some1 asks me to let them use my char my answer is no or i just ignore u *cough* sheriff *cough*

Edit: sry about u getting hacked aco u should've just taken ur stuff and afterwards tell him about it. i know how it feels to get backstabbed by a low life loser :/
    account plssxxx

Sorry about what happend to you Aco, your a good gun, from the past I've traded with VoiD or Mark, I traded my accounts nothing happend( he did steal some items though ) and I saw how he hacked or got hacked by Priest_pl2, you should go to his town and reason with him or if the things go out of hand maybe fight, u shouldent have trust him at the frist place.

goodluck in reallife, and if you go in Logos maybe c ya there.

Guachimagaa

wtf ill miss u aco, gl at logos

campijohn

sorry to hear this bud.

take care. and, don't give out your sq. also, be sure you always seal your key items from now on. from what little i met you i think you are a good guy.

john

fuckin scammers

never trust someone u meet on forums, unless its me

Heim4teil

:angry: :angry: holy shit, sry to read this =( GL in rl or logos!!!

Aco next good GG leaving =(

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast