Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

[Info] [ARES King] Hercules quited from game

This is a discussion on [Info] [ARES King] Hercules quited from game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Herb for king ! if i start playing teh mage again[/b] Herb, you can be king any day of the ...
Page: 3

Herb for king !
    if i start playing teh mage again[/b]
    Herb, you can be king any day of the week. I'll let you leech in apos too :P

jimfujitsu

Well dont get me wrong, hatred was a very good clan..but best isnt based 100% on pking skills..well thats my opinion..it should also be based on structure,activeness, morale , patriotism and things like exp and so fourth. I know Illuminati wasnt #1 in the clan ranks but it still managed to be a great clan ..i was never in it but i know ( i tried so hard to join xD ) managed to own the castle for a very long time too B)[/b]
    Huh ? you were what , lvl 30 back when illuminati was active ?

-RW-

What more did we need? we had the majority of all bosses in eslant, we were unstopable in cz. We were all lvl 70.100% we even had gay hamster on vent playing his gay music and nigga steve the virgin

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Huh ? you were what , lvl 30 back when illuminati was active ?[/b]
    and how would you know what lvl i was?? whats your characters name <_< and it dosent really matter the lvl back then.. i have enough expeirience to know NOW

killer2675

wow alot of u guys are dicks hes quiting game give him some damn respect let him go out with something fuck so what if he ddidnt give americans something its another turk gone know we only got 8947984732479483274327498327432million more turks to go..

Lemon

wow alot of u guys are dicks hes quiting game give him some damn respect let him go out with something fuck so what if he ddidnt give americans something its another turk gone know we only got 8947984732479483274327498327432million more turks to go..[/b]
    I only give respect to people that deserve respect....

Banned

wow alot of u guys are dicks hes quiting game give him some damn respect let him go out with something fuck so what if he ddidnt give americans something its another turk gone know we only got 8947984732479483274327498327432million more turks to go..[/b]
    you despise me because your going to post in a server you dont play and you dont even know
    your the dick
    +1 lemon---in this game you need to give respect to get it back

hi,

i really hate to talk bad about hercules but, since he was king for a very long time 1 month and couple of days more.. i havent see no damm exp event i was very upset about that... you know i use to see hercules in ds spot exping mad for hours.. and i mean for hours.. very long time and always giving exp event , but for us that we aint no lvl 80 he says screw you all.. there is too many lvl 80&#39;s what in hell .. there isnt in human side there arent many.. only few , in kraus side .. damm they have exp event , alot of lvl 80&#39;s and with this hercules as king.. im glad he finish .. ... hope we get more exp event. i need it to lvl up

+ also giving 30% exp event to TURKSS and only 10% to USA and South American people.. mannnn

hercules if you really did that .. i must say with all respect to you SCREW YOUUU DUDE.. you selfish bastard... i hope you choke yourself on a COW 12 inch long fat meat in your throat.

Banned

hi,

i really hate to talk bad about hercules but, since he was king for a very long time 1 month and couple of days more.. i havent see no damm exp event i was very upset about that... you know i use to see hercules in ds spot exping mad for hours.. and i mean for hours.. very long time and always giving exp event , but for us that we aint no lvl 80 he says screw you all.. there is too many lvl 80&#39;s what in hell .. there isnt in human side there arent many.. only few , in kraus side .. damm they have exp event , alot of lvl 80&#39;s and with this hercules as king.. im glad he finish .. ... hope we get more exp event. i need it to lvl up[/b]
    in clan "ReturnWolfs" i counted 8 lvl 80&#39;s
    and there was only baout 10 people on for war...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123