Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

INSANITY

This is a discussion on INSANITY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Insanity dominated the Castle / Isiloons / Felankors and was top 1 / 2 along with the second Insanity/Lnsanity. There ...
Page: 2

Insanity dominated the Castle / Isiloons / Felankors and was top 1 / 2 along with the second Insanity/Lnsanity.
    There were awesome clans that competed along with Insanity, such as Fierce, Bloodline, Syndicate, Oblivion, at the start of the server. Then when Fierce quit the server, Insanity got stronger and totally took over the server since there was no other clan that offered a challenge to us.

Also it's true that Insanity got known as a "free drop clan", since all the turks that joined after the core members were just item-thirsty, and that in my opinion was what killed Insanity.
    Via was a great leader, and he just couldn't stand getting raped every clan awarding by members that just waited for an item and then left the clan.
    Also agree with Muzo that the final blow was when me, Mike, Jim aka Scrumptious, Stonelz, Muzo, etc NT'd to human. 1 week after the NT, there was clan awards, and all the turks left and came human too. That was when Via decided to quit cuz he just couldn't take it anymore.
    If you ask me, Insanity should have been disbanded then. I aprreciate the efforts of Jhonny/ Bobby of trying to keep it alive, I even nt'd back to help it get back to where it used to be, but there was no more english players to add, except for the Volts+Insanity merge, which wasn't succesful at all.

There is no more "Insanity".[/b]
    Heh, I have to agree the turks killed insanity - I never said it but I knew it wouldent be long before the clan just split up - To much turk bullshit, It got to the point where they were tspamming conversations in ally in turkish - I just left after that and never came back ^^ I had alot of fun tho with them all.

J

This is a warning from now to everyone. If you flame, you will get warned.

Uzu

This is a warning from now to everyone. If you flame, you will get warned.[/b]
    suddenly everyone stopped to post :lol:

DarkSynth

This is a warning from now to everyone. If you flame, you will get warned.[/b]
    ty for killing my topic lol

Insanity dominated the Castle / Isiloons / Felankors and was top 1 / 2 along with the second Insanity/Lnsanity.
    There were awesome clans that competed along with Insanity, such as Fierce, Bloodline, Syndicate, Oblivion, at the start of the server. Then when Fierce quit the server, Insanity got stronger and totally took over the server since there was no other clan that offered a challenge to us.

Also it's true that Insanity got known as a "free drop clan", since all the turks that joined after the core members were just item-thirsty, and that in my opinion was what killed Insanity.
    Via was a great leader, and he just couldn't stand getting raped every clan awarding by members that just waited for an item and then left the clan.
    Also agree with Muzo that the final blow was when me, Mike, Jim aka Scrumptious, Stonelz, Muzo, etc NT'd to human. 1 week after the NT, there was clan awards, and all the turks left and came human too. That was when Via decided to quit cuz he just couldn't take it anymore.
    If you ask me, Insanity should have been disbanded then. I aprreciate the efforts of Jhonny/ Bobby of trying to keep it alive, I even nt'd back to help it get back to where it used to be, but there was no more english players to add, except for the Volts+Insanity merge, which wasn't succesful at all.

There is no more "Insanity".[/b]

Pfft hey at least I tried, my clan kinda broke up after that and went Oblivion and crap. D:

qunix

Its sad... lnsanity will never reborn, like it were many days ago
    Only if via comes back .

English clans never tend to last in any KO servers

I think Fierce + Anni were the only clans that actually managed to hold Orcs back, we were SOO outnumbered in the beggining. Then we merged ofc. Hmm, both Insanity, Fierce, BloodLine, Oblivion etc etc were very good clans. About who ran the server, Insanity was castle holder and got nearly every Isloon , Felankor if not all. PK wise I think Fierce ruled human side and Insanity / BloodLine / Oblivion / Syndicate ork side.

It was a great server in the beggining. Fierce disbanded, some went to Insanity. Since then there was no one to fight if you were ork so server got boring I guess, people started to NT and bla bla Insanity died.

Kreeden

I got rocked! A lot! I want BloodLust's nob =o[/b]
    Right. Absolutely.

Aha <3

Insanity in the sense you&#39;re thinking of ran the server. I say that because they covered ALL the bases. This isn&#39;t biased, I was part of many of the top clan in many different servers. Every clan was good at omething but Insanity was above average on just about everything. Agree or disagree I don&#39;t care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12