Inter-Server War Rules
1. Characters and items will be copied to the Event server at 8 AM March 18th PST or 4pm GMT for ALL participants. (Even if your war is at a later time)
We will make a Notice in game right before characters and items transfer. Once we transfer your character data, you cannot change your character's items.
2. Only inventory items will be copied to the Event, not warehouse items (Inn hostess) so please take what you need.
3. Rules will be the same as the current Lunar War except:
2,000 National points will be given to each character per war (will be Non-Transferable to home server). National points will be accumulated and will be used to calcuate the prize for Final War ONLY.
The following items will not be allowed to be taken into the Event Server:
A. Opals, Crystals, Crude Sapphires
B. Blessed Scrolls of any type
C. Catapult keys
D. Gold or Silver coins
E. Gold or silver bars
5. Once users finish a war, go back to your home server and wait for a Notice for further instructions.
6. Wars may be delayed depending on the previous war's results so please stay in home server and wait for the Notices.
7. Limited number of users are allowed in the WAR ZONE. First come, first serve.
8. Experience point prizes will be given to users at the next maintenance window.
9. Minimum 2% EXP will be given to all event participants with a chance to get up to 10%.
1st place Winners of Inter-Server War will get up to 10% xp
2nd place Winners of Inter-Server war will get up to 7% xp
3rd place Winners of Inter-Server war will get up to 4% xp
Experience point prize total will be dependant on your Nation Point gain in the war.
** March 19th Semi-Finalist Round at 11 AM Pacific / 7PM GMT **
** March 19th Final Championship Round at 1 PM Pacific / 9PM GMT **