Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

isnt it time to unblock the turkish IPs ?

This is a discussion on isnt it time to unblock the turkish IPs ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a. way to bump an old-ass topic b. even though it is old, it is relevant...the market sections just arent ...
Page: 4

the_stiffmeister

a. way to bump an old-ass topic

b. even though it is old, it is relevant...the market sections just arent as full as they used to be... :/

Flonne

unblock them and then block again :B

instead of just blocking turks u should be able to erase them from our planet

im not racist, i just dont like those scumbags :lol:

instead of just blocking turks u should be able to erase them from our planet

im not racist, i just dont like those scumbags :lol:[/b]
    Actually that is racist

Let turks back if they really wanna DDos the server they'll use that proxy thing or w/e (i'm not good at computers ;S).

mammlea

I need a turk to buy my stuff

80% of ko4life fans are rasists.. where would those poor leet smart people then go 2 ? think of the poor rasists!! [/b]
    We wont unban them, PERIOD. Specially after the last 2 DDoS attacks. Actually, we are still under a DDoS attack as we speak.

As usual, retards talk about racism when they have no excuses for their lame behaviour.

1. Cheater gets banned and happens to be Turk. "WTF?! Fucking racists banned me"
    2. Scammer gets banned and happens to be Turk. "WTF?! Fucking racists banned me"
    3. Annoying idiot gets banned and happens to be Turk. "WTF?! Fucking racists banned me"
    4. DDoS attacker gets banned and happens to be Turk. "WTF?! Fucking racists banned me"

RACISM MY BALLS! This got nothing to do with racist bullshit. Stop hidding behind that lame "ko4life is racist" excuse and take responsability for your inmature and low acts.

the_stiffmeister

We wont unban them, PERIOD. Specially after the last 2 DDoS attacks. Actually, we are still under a DDoS attack as we speak.

As usual, retards talk about racism when they have no excuses for their lame behaviour.

1. Cheater gets banned and happens to be Turk. "WTF?! Fucking racists banned me"
    2. Scammer gets banned and happens to be Turk. "WTF?! Fucking racists banned me"
    3. Annoying idiot gets banned and happens to be Turk. "WTF?! Fucking racists banned me"
    4. DDoS attacker gets banned and happens to be Turk. "WTF?! Fucking racists banned me"

RACISM MY BALLS! This got nothing to do with racist bullshit. Stop hidding behind that lame "ko4life is racist" excuse and take responsability for your inmature and low acts.[/b]
    to tell u the truth, who gives a fuck if we are racist? its none of their business and its our own choice to be that way...im not saying we are, but im saying that if we are and u dont like it, then STFU and GTFO

cheats, ddos attax, idiots.. ok..

scammer? the scammer-topics i see here are/were only about scammer.. turks deal only in turkey since the most dont have a CC for paypal/ebay stuff..

and yes this community is based on racists..
    for me its like 50/50 sometimes i think same, but then u see turkish KO communitys like cafegeveze (legits) and say stfu retards, fucking racists.

the_stiffmeister

cafegeveze legit??? ROFLMFAO.yea ok...thats real smart to think that....if i knew turkish and i psted on there, i wouldnt trust them with a trade for a silk bundle!! are u kidding me?? all of KB posted on cafegeveze...along with all the other gay turk cheaters....

im sorry if that sounds "racist" to u, but to tellu the truth, i dont care....cafegeveze is crap and its FULL of cheaters...im not saying they are ALL cheaters, but most of the people are...

Pointless discussion.

Bottom line is, this is not a racist forum. There is lots of ppl SICK of the bullshit some players brought to KO, that happen to be from Turkey (which i dont blame), and even racists, like in EVERY forum. That doesnt make ko4life a racist site, and specially that doesnt give anyone the right to come here and annoy our users with SPAM or DDoS attacks.

If u dont like it here, wtf are u doing here in the first place? Just cause u cant stand ppl to disagree with u and u feel the need to "fight back"?

We took the decision to ban Turkey ips long time ago. We are not changing our minds. If u dont like it, u are free to go.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

In the past week or so, this "CeeK" fellow has been DDoSing ko4life. Even now as I write this, he's still DDoSing ko4life, but why is it that there's significant difference in earlier today as compared to now?

Earlier today, we had no blocks against this man's DDoS. Now, we do - we attempted to "block" his DDoS by blocking the Turkish IP. Does it look successful? Well, is the site fast now?

This is more of a security issue than anything. There have been DDoS attacks, correct? In order to block these, we need to block the Turkish IP, which has been initiating and harboring many of these DDoS attacks. It's to secure our site and the data we hold. Actions to prevent them from getting your password, your e-mail (which could be subject to spam), and other personal information that would otherwise be sensitive.

So why do we do this? Security - to keep you safe. Hey, if they stopped this DDoS, we'd lower our bans - unfortunately, the attacks have continued, so our security must remain.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234