Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

itemwipe

This is a discussion on itemwipe within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by elu u lier, u did not have it since october, since all forgotten tempel items where deleted ...
Page: 4

Milkshaker

Originally posted by elu
    u lier, u did not have it since october, since all forgotten tempel items where deleted not long ago since non of them where legal, and i still dont think anybody finished FT, so still all of the FT items are illegal
    Excuse me sir but my clan did finish the Forgotten Temple, The legit way thank you very much. And i have a screenshot of the shield in use on my priest on October 17, 2005. I dont have to prove it, that's not the issue. I was merely trying to point out that sometimes it can take a while for duped items to be found, marked and deleted. I purchased the DOL from someone i thought i knew but found out about a week later that they were banned. I had it so long that i thought that it was safe but now i know the truth.

Dont mess with me man i am tired and cranky, i died 4 times on the server restart and i didnt get anything from any bosses.

FYI, I have KSC screenshots dating back to 2004, and i keep documentation of everyone i trade with for situations like this.

resurecter

actually there were some FT on Diez that were made legally and it was before all noobs started to enter them
    so do not generalize.. some ppl might have actually legit FT items

elu

Originally posted by Milkshaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Milkshaker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-elu
    u lier, u did not have it since october, since all forgotten tempel items where deleted not long ago since non of them where legal, and i still dont think anybody finished FT, so still all of the FT items are illegal
    Excuse me sir but my clan did finish the Forgotten Temple, The legit way thank you very much. And i have a screenshot of the shield in use on my priest on October 17, 2005. I dont have to prove it, that's not the issue. I was merely trying to point out that sometimes it can take a while for duped items to be found, marked and deleted. I purchased the DOL from someone i thought i knew but found out about a week later that they were banned. I had it so long that i thought that it was safe but now i know the truth.

Dont mess with me man i am tired and cranky, i died 4 times on the server restart and i didnt get anything from any bosses.

FYI, I have KSC screenshots dating back to 2004, and i keep documentation of everyone i trade with for situations like this.[/b]
    ops im sorry, didnt see u where from ares, yes i heard they finished h43r:

Haxium

Originally posted by elu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elu)</div>
    Originally posted by Milkshaker@
    <!--QuoteBegin-elu

FYI, I have KSC screenshots dating back to 2004, and i keep documentation of everyone i trade with for situations like this.
    ops im sorry, didnt see u where from ares, yes i heard they finished h43r:[/b]
    there is a movie provin that diez made it legally also (like 30 time). And Ares use to finish it since the last year.

peroxide

Any ways 2 am in CA i been in the army for 7 years now and had a mate do some stuff for me about k2 so i will be calling them at 9 am about my char

foxtwo

sad..my kekuri belt and lycaon pedant got deleted which were as old as KO

dah

lost nothing.

Phosgene

lost some str jewls , nothing above 100m
    btw of course theres ft items on diez....
    i have HB +6
    passed dupe whipe

ID4N

lost nothing as usual ^_^

lost nothing ofc

naked ftw?

Malavon

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Malavon
    just made elixir+6 at anvil , for my last coins.. *

what doesn't kill me , makes me stronger , try again k2.
    as a mage u have nothikng to complain about its easy to make an elixir but as a bp omg its soo fuckin hard to find a ms +6.. [/b]
    there's a place called Moradon , on every server , go and loook there , you can find 5+ mirage swords+1 . buy one and upgrade it..

problem was i dont have coins now and i have dick sucking staff , i lost my legit Sala.

antiriad

didnt lose a thing.. very happy that i didnt either.. last few months on this game have been fking pathetic, losing items in rollbacks, bloody duping things so u have to destroy both .. bloody annoying..

FIX THE BUGS FUCKERS.

Banned

didn't lose anything :lol:

Achemenes

lost glass belt .. i had it like 6 or 7 month

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast