jail / commander

This is a discussion on jail / commander within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got in jail afther i were in war as mage commander, did i got in here cause of speed ...
Page: 1

Default jail / commander

i got in jail afther i were in war as mage commander, did i got in here cause of speed of the commander ? any one get in jail has commander cause if this is the case i will not go to war anymore .

CaDe7

no u prolly went to a spot tht is considered wall hack ..

Quote Originally Posted by CaDe7 View Post
    no u prolly went to a spot tht is considered wall hack ..

weird , cause i were in the middle of the war , in a regular spot . at least i had a lot of soul potins i can not think of any one do the quest without potions , it would be a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    weird , cause i were in the middle of the war , in a regular spot . at least i had a lot of soul potins i can not think of any one do the quest without potions , it would be a pain in the ass.
    i got stuck in jail on the first few days when it was introduced. had hardly any souls. it was a pain in the ass that took me 4 hours..... =/

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i got stuck in jail on the first few days when it was introduced. had hardly any souls. it was a pain in the ass that took me 4 hours..... =/
    that's suck it only took me 40minutes to leave jail , in the next war i'm gona try enter jail again with a monster stone and see if i can use it while i'm there.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    that's suck it only took me 40minutes to leave jail , in the next war i'm gona try enter jail again with a monster stone and see if i can use it while i'm there.
    Good point about the monster stone buddy , you should try it .
    Anyway k2 has some bugs on their database , i was running on the hill next to lufersone once on war which u can go there without wallhack or anything and i got tp to jail .
    I think their system based on location that if u go in there you will get tp to jail and not about if you has any hack on .
    That system fail ofc since the krowaz hackers using non stop wall hack to their mobs lure and never gets tp to there .