Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Japanesse registration

This is a discussion on Japanesse registration within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont really see why you are all wanting to try JPKO, if you dont speak japanese, your banned, if ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

I dont really see why you are all wanting to try JPKO, if you dont speak japanese, your banned, if not now then down the road you will be banned for it.

I dont really see why you are all wanting to try JPKO, if you dont speak japanese, your banned, if not now then down the road you will be banned for it.[/b]
    Im not going to talk with anyone i got 2 PC's for lvling and i can PK solo.

Banned Senior Member

Wont stop someone from trying to talk to you and then reporting to a GM that you wont talk back. Also your gonna need japanese characters in your name, and hope to god if you chose random ones it makes a sensible word :P

Wont stop someone from trying to talk to you and then reporting to a GM that you wont talk back. Also your gonna need japanese characters in your name, and hope to god if you chose random ones it makes a sensible word :P[/b]

Ever heard of private block ?

No fear, japanies magazines are here.

If i can't even register i can't play it....

Banned Senior Member

blocked PM's dont fall into your favour They just make things look worse

Wonder if my old account still exsists

ThanxRU

I dont really see why you are all wanting to try JPKO, if you dont speak japanese, your banned, if not now then down the road you will be banned for it.[/b]
    hmm better then usko?

Bigmac

blocked PM's dont fall into your favour They just make things look worse

Wonder if my old account still exsists[/b]
    is there a translator that you guys used for the registration and dl process or you are japanese and understood everything on pages?

Banned Senior Member

I did it prob 16 months ago, and I was just told what each lined meant also I didn't need a proxy for it

RiseAgainst_

For all the ppl that say "DOESNT WORKS" BE a little smart and just type there the index page of the site wich is http://www.knightonline.jp/ then click all the links till u find the right one

For all the ppl that say "DOESNT WORKS" BE a little smart and just type there the index page of the site wich is http://www.knightonline.jp/ then click all the links till u find the right one[/b]
    be a little bit smard and stfu

phantom got the point. all foreigner (nonjps) will be banned later or sooner.

Whitechapel

well i finally got to the page .. but its like Putting a puzzle together cause theirs a little in english i can understand and then its straight pictures and Crazy symbols

RiseAgainst_

Aligator zzz o.c tell me why in pm aptal

Aluzion

First off.. You need a japanese proxie to even register.. then you need a japanese I.D. number to auth. that your a japanese citizen. There are a few english clans that play over there on the new server and the japenese do like english speaking people but really there is no point to playing. Everything is all japanese and there are no translations pack to download anywhere that I know about.

Whitechapel

well i got a proxie but i finally found the dl and the link is dead zz lol

RiseAgainst_

there are no translations pack to download anywhere that I know about.[/b]
    That you know about

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast