Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

JapKO Anyone?

This is a discussion on JapKO Anyone? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was also told about the ip blocking creating lag to outsiders. sucks thats the cheaters are ruining everything. would ...
Page: 2

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

i was also told about the ip blocking creating lag to outsiders. sucks thats the cheaters are ruining everything. would be nice if KO came out with a new server again. o well guess its back to the good ole c west.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Currently there's no such IP block in place. The registration site will redirect you to Korean MGAME but you can avoid that by setting your system's locale to Japanese. The lag is there, but it's also there for all other CJK games, it's just because they aren't meant for international use.

I don't know much about who are banned and how often, but I have an account that hasn't been banned for years and has a lv60 mage on it, and I do log in sometimes to check the new updates if there are any. So at least by not gaining much attention you can avoid being banned. I recommend you to try to make Japanese names for yourself (maybe using Google Translate) so it doesn't stand out.

Im currently playing japko in the newest server. If any1 wanna join pm me for more info, ir if you need help registering etc. We have a friendly clan in orc side with many 60+ and some 70+

sounds intresting

I tried the registration guide on KingOfKnight and it didn't work for me, seems like a lot of trouble, is it really worth it in end?

I like it a lot more than USKO, it depends of you.

There's an exp event running for a week (until 18th august), of 50% extra exp

i cant understand what to write on the register page can any one help me here?
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting this is what i see the first one ask for ID but the rest ... tried everything pls help

Quote Originally Posted by SupaNega View Post
    i cant understand what to write on the register page can any one help me here?
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting this is what i see the first one ask for ID but the rest ... tried everything pls help
    this isnt the register page, this is for the option "forgot password".

the right link is:

http://www.mgame.jp/regist/step01.html?cp_regid=KNIGHT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12