Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Jugallo from Diez

This is a discussion on Jugallo from Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jugallo/OnBug or Bag and /Makujiu is known scammer in polish KO comunity.He used to scam people for shitty items after ...
Page: 2

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Jugallo/OnBug or Bag and /Makujiu is known scammer in polish KO comunity.He used to scam people for shitty items after than he used to make new acc ,scam some1 again in polish clan ,again and over again.

Banned

holysh1t...i remember that guy..always ksed my cardinals. <3 priestish logging tra and 1 hitting him..

lmao, juggalo was kicked out of seraph ages ago for scamming a clannie. He always scammed little shit though, he sucked to bad to actually scam something good. Tbh, aside from his scams, he completely sucked at the game.

Banned

Yes charlie187 is a gg.

sexy Owa

scammed a clannie of mine in AofD also, forgot who.

SouthS

Jugallo/OnBug or Bag and /Makujiu is known scammer in polish KO comunity.He used to scam people for shitty items after than he used to make new acc ,scam some1 again in polish clan ,again and over again.[/b]

dual roc +2,dual we +1,wp+3,ib +2

shitty items? :huh:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Yes charlie187 is a gg.[/b]
    rofl i was wondering about that too.

Rizzla

i was just in a party with a jugallo in akara, not sure if its a common nick or not, and he was american i think.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

dual roc +2,dual we +1,wp+3,ib +2

shitty items? :huh:[/b]
    I just wrote what I know about him ,I used to play with him if its same person as it was during a middle of KE times .He was kicked off two polish clans for scamming for couple shitty items like md+6 ,some chitins +7 etc.

Im not writting his biography

TaDaaa

What is a juggalo? I dont know. But im down with the clown and im down for life yooo.

Either you get it or ya dont.

does somebody remember?oldschool gg, was in ANZACs but later kicked cuz he was scamming people.. also scammed soultaker and more ggs... (phantom_rouge,wasabi,charlie137 or wtf his name was.. etc etc)
    he was also known as
    Makujiu
    Holysh1t
    Golliat
    OnBug[/b]
    n
    ??? the only person who stole something from me was Javier wp+1 in the New remaded Outkasted.

i had many people who tried to scam me by trying to offer me amazing amount of money for my char lol. One of them was Charlie, he scammed pammies chitin shield grrr

one time i got a guy with fake display image of k2network and his email unverified with k2network who was claiming to be gm and said that knight online wanted to use my char for a very special event LOLZ after he asked my id and pasword i said id : fuck , pasw : off

anyway all scammers burn in hell aq

greetz

Dennis

peintre

wut? javier scammed a wp+1 ? oO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12