Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

*JUST CURIOUS* new usko server possibly launching?

This is a discussion on *JUST CURIOUS* new usko server possibly launching? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any idea, rumors that there will be any new server launching soon? And yes I know that midgard was launched ...
Page: 1

Default *JUST CURIOUS* new usko server possibly launching?

any idea, rumors that there will be any new server launching soon? And yes I know that midgard was launched like 2 and half month ago or so, still curious, might give it a try if there will be new one any soon

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Yeah steam

when is steam planning to launch:O?

I estimate around January~February.

late february would be pretty good

Turkish GM said they're expecting the release on steam before the new year. So yeah I'd say new server is coming in ~1.5 months.

lol I hate new servers....especially since they just opened one. Seems these people that start the new servers are never satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by lMinioNl View Post
    lol I hate new servers....especially since they just opened one. Seems these people that start the new servers are never satisfied.
    I recall the goal ntt has set is to have at most 5 servers, and maintain that. Sounds reasonable.

It's always been around in KO. New servers are simply more fun in the beginning than the old ones. The early race to the top is always fun and when people are low geared the PvP is much more intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It's always been around in KO. New servers are simply more fun in the beginning than the old ones. The early race to the top is always fun and when people are low geared the PvP is much more intense.
    I understand the part that PvP would be more intense because there is so many more people at the beginning. But I would argue the more fun in the beginning. I personally HATE exping, and starting over with no gear. Fighting for the best exp slots, spending a ton of money just to get items to be at the top. You could spend 1/4 of the costs, get a fully geared character in an old server that is stable, then starting in a new server trying to get top/most geared with buy/sell PUS items (boxes/magic staffs). Waste of money IMHO.

But its all personal preference. Just not mine :P
    JayClaiba likes this.

I understand the part that PvP would be more intense because there is so many more people at the beginning. But I would argue the more fun in the beginning. I personally HATE exping, and starting over with no gear. Fighting for the best exp slots, spending a ton of money just to get items to be at the top. You could spend 1/4 of the costs, get a fully geared character in an old server that is stable, then starting in a new server trying to get top/most geared with buy/sell PUS items (boxes/magic staffs). Waste of money IMHO.

But its all personal preference. Just not mine :P
    Well I wouldn't even bother playing USKO anymore personally. It used to be fun with a good clan.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

The word is by 2016, meaning very soon.
    But who knows, they didn't give a release date for a reason, just a ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

You know i allways thought like you, new servers go fun like 2-3 months after all ppl quit, but i really dunno why Midgard still having 3full servers, pk 20/7 so i think i gonna stay at midgard

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    You know i allways thought like you, new servers go fun like 2-3 months after all ppl quit, but i really dunno why Midgard still having 3full servers, pk 20/7 so i think i gonna stay at midgard
    I heard you're playing the most babashopped character in Midgard so I'm not all that surprised. I've had a bunch of friends say that Midgard is already dead. It might not be dead for USKO players considering many of you played C-West for 3 years when it had 8v8 at peak times, but I know many "important" mage clans already quit and it's only because there are more PvP active servers out there.

It has a lot to do with what you consider active or good PK. For someone who plays with 2-5 man parties it might be good to just have ~20 people to fight against, but for mage clans you need at least 80+ players to kill in active PvP to have decent fun.

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    wait till the new server launches, midgard will be empty within a week xd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast