Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Just a friendly reminder to people that play with Xeph

This is a discussion on Just a friendly reminder to people that play with Xeph within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no offense darkie, and normally i trust u 100%, but i know that debuff didnt screw ya over... gg sin ...
Page: 3

TristoN

no offense darkie, and normally i trust u 100%, but i know that debuff didnt screw ya over... gg sin on logos too, but he actually got hacked i think, and all i know is those are not the same people (publicenemy and debuff) cuz i have public enemy on my msn and publicenemy was same person that hacked poptart on logos for a few days then gave the acct back after stealing the PP

ZhouYu

Originally posted by TristoN
    no offense darkie, and normally i trust u 100%, but i know that debuff didnt screw ya over... gg sin on logos too, but he actually got hacked i think, and all i know is those are not the same people (publicenemy and debuff) cuz i have public enemy on my msn and publicenemy was same person that hacked poptart on logos for a few days then gave the acct back after stealing the PP
    Your a cheater no one cares what u say.

i remember reading when this first happened i was selling pathos shit and from wat i read then i cannot blame this guy for making topic . First u got bored with game days later u get hacked and ur items already being sold .

I mean can u blame him i see u in top clan on logos and maybe he thinks ur clan isn't aware that u jus outta the blue got bored of a server and then got hacked days later with much clan items. TBH ppl dont really get hacked nemore either "hacked" gets commonly used here for scammed u either get hacked as in some turk dirkadirka hacked u through website or u get scammed as in a close freind is no longer a freind .

neways can't blame olbivion for making this topic

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    lol there is another xeph? *:rollseyes: noob server
    u beat me

ya i was like wtf? i thought Xeph doesn't play KO anymore ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by TristoN
    and publicenemy was same person that hacked poptart on logos for a few days then gave the acct back after stealing the PP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123