Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just a funny 'some people publicly owned themselves'

This is a discussion on Just a funny 'some people publicly owned themselves' within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; witch hunt based on... hacksite? kids, stop smokin that weed, it damages your brain. atm u look like total retards, ...
Page: 3

witch hunt based on... hacksite?

kids, stop smokin that weed, it damages your brain. atm u look like total retards, nothing more

ive never even attempted to use any kind of bug/cheat in game, and ive seen that war command when there was no war, so either those cheaters on that forum are full of shit...or they screwed something up and dont even know they did it

i find it funny that the person who made this topic was also the same trying to get people banned from visiting hack sites yet is visiting the same website.... its more of a personal vendetta cause he cant get people banned on here so he tries to "out" people w/ words from hackers/cheaters themselves w/ no proof of anything against those he accuses gotta <3 all the defamation over such a simple game

its just like english4gays vs nikleo one cheater vs another cheater lol

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i find it funny that the person who made this topic was also the same trying to get people banned from visiting hack sites yet is visiting the same website.... its more of a personal vendetta cause he cant get people banned on here so he tries to "out" people w/ words from hackers/cheaters themselves w/ no proof of anything against those he accuses gotta <3 all the defamation over such a simple game

its just like english4gays vs nikleo one cheater vs another cheater lol[/b]
    Proof that i cheat bro? h34r:
    Stonelz is a tool

I myself have never seen this notice ingame, maybe because i havn&#39;t logged in a while

its just like english4gays vs nikleo one cheater vs another cheater lol[/b]

No, never tried to get anyone banned for visiting hack sites. Never tried to get anyone banned from here for ANYTHING. I tried to get a couple sig&#39;s removed that were advertising hack sites, THAT&#39;S IT. I don&#39;t have any vendetta against anyone. I thought it was funny so I posted it, end of story. Get over yourself.

Guess what too, I&#39;m now botting exp since I realized I was the only legit player on Ionia. Thought this forum was for legit people, been proven wrong time and time again. There is no legit people left in this game, and I don&#39;t care anymore. I tried to stay legit, I tried to defend legitimacy, I tried to defend the game. I got nothing but flames, flames and more flames.

After seeing so many people I thought were legit to be proven to be cheaters, I gave up. I&#39;ve been botting for 3 days now and it&#39;s pretty obvious how people have been leveling so much faster on Ionia then any other new server in history. (so called legit clans like fatality included). That exp bug makes a huge difference.

You can ban me from this forum if you like, it is after all the right thing to do, since I am openly admitting to using bot&#39;s. I just don&#39;t care anymore, but at least I have the balls to admit what I do and not be a fake.

Maybe if you didn&#39;t post that you saw one of those notices then people might actually listen to what you had to say. You&#39;re just trying to cover for yourself. Everyone knows "GG" clans are just clans who pretend they don&#39;t cheat in ALL cases.[/b]
    Fixed.

Validating

able to see that chat without tools, end of bs /close

just a thread where the topic owner is publicly owning himself lol

just a thread where the topic owner is publicly owning himself lol[/b]
    Being owned is when you deny something but unknowingly admit it or accidentally show proof of it. What I&#39;ve done is be an honest person, I don&#39;t consider myself "owned" by this. I do however consider myself being owned for being legit for so fucking long when no one else was.

Uzu

just a thread where the topic owner is publicly owning himself lol[/b]

enough =)

please dont generalize everyone by a few ppl m8 !

a lot of ppl koxped chars to 80 and sold for USD recently and also abused hacks
    but since ive played cwest ive seen alot of legit ppl grinding their lvls slowly over a long time

maybe ur in the wrong server ?
    gogo cwest , the legit gg server !!

if playing a game by the rules + only playing for fun/enjoyment == being owned
    i dont know what isnt...
    then im owned as well and a lot of ppl i know

silverbuffer18

t0pcat posted he saw it:O, i still think hes gg

Banned

Guess what too, I&#39;m now botting exp since I realized I was the only legit player on Ionia. Thought this forum was for legit people, been proven wrong time and time again. There is no legit people left in this game, and I don&#39;t care anymore. I tried to stay legit, I tried to defend legitimacy, I tried to defend the game. I got nothing but flames, flames and more flames.

After seeing so many people I thought were legit to be proven to be cheaters, I gave up. I&#39;ve been botting for 3 days now and it&#39;s pretty obvious how people have been leveling so much faster on Ionia then any other new server in history. (so called legit clans like fatality included). That exp bug makes a huge difference.[/b]

Exactly. I came to the realization the other day that I had 2 options. Either quit the game, or make a bot char until k2 gets around to fixing shit. I don&#39;t want to quit this game, so I went with option 2. My legitly leveled char is still sitting and waiting until the game gets cleaned up and then I will switch back to it. If that day ever comes, which is looking less and less likely so I may end up eventually going with option 1.

These days its like this:

Legt:
    Cannot exp, all slots taken by two parties of k0xp. Cannot pk, pk zones are dead and the very few people even there are running god mode. BDW-God mode. Can&#39;t make money on market anymore because of dupes, even if you make money it&#39;s pointless because if you don&#39;t dupe you won&#39;t have 1000gb&#39;s like everyone else, or k2 will wipe/rollback and you will lose anyways(what happened to me with last rollback). Cannot get a PK symbol because botters are doing town to town np transfer and on top of that EVERYONE is using 50% np bug and getting 90 np a kill.

I gave up on k0xpOnLine er I mean Knight OnLine. I gave up on the hypocrite community, er I mean the KnightOnLine community. I give up being legit and trying to convince others to do it.. And frankly I don&#39;t give a shit what a bunch of 13 year olds half way across the world think about my actions in an online game or on forums.

P.s- I&#39;ve tried playing Cwest numerous times. It is far to boring for me, Active pk 2 hours of each day is not near enough to satisfy me.

Exactly. I came to the realization the other day that I had 2 options. Either quit the game, or make a bot char until k2 gets around to fixing shit. I don&#39;t want to quit this game, so I went with option 2. My legitly leveled char is still sitting and waiting until the game gets cleaned up and then I will switch back to it. If that day ever comes, which is looking less and less likely so I may end up eventually going with option 1.

These days its like this:

Legt:
    Cannot exp, all slots taken by two parties of k0xp. Cannot pk, pk zones are dead and the very few people even there are running god mode. BDW-God mode. Can&#39;t make money on market anymore because of dupes, even if you make money it&#39;s pointless because if you don&#39;t dupe you won&#39;t have 1000gb&#39;s like everyone else, or k2 will wipe/rollback and you will lose anyways(what happened to me with last rollback). Cannot get a PK symbol because botters are doing town to town np transfer and on top of that EVERYONE is using 50% np bug and getting 90 np a kill.

I gave up on k0xpOnLine er I mean Knight OnLine. I gave up on the hypocrite community, er I mean the KnightOnLine community. I give up being legit and trying to convince others to do it.. And frankly I don&#39;t give a shit what a bunch of 13 year olds half way across the world think about my actions in an online game or on forums.

P.s- I&#39;ve tried playing Cwest numerous times. It is far to boring for me, Active pk 2 hours of each day is not near enough to satisfy me.[/b]
    +111

Lots of true in your post but seriously you gonna use bots just cuz more than half of players do it ?
    - Hey look people jumping of the bridge lets do that too. yey
    Seriously its like u r 10 years old again common

zzz stupid cat I forgot the rest, go die pls

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast