Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just got an idea to stop getting hacked

This is a discussion on Just got an idea to stop getting hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darken thats actually pretty good idea tried it, after 2 weeks i didnt even wanna log in, ...
Page: 2

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    thats actually pretty good idea
    tried it, after 2 weeks i didnt even wanna log in, get like no nps, lose 5% each time u die, cant unseal, cant exp..

literally makes the game pointless. if u were inactive for a time its not a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    tried it, after 2 weeks i didnt even wanna log in, get like no nps, lose 5% each time u die, cant unseal, cant exp..

literally makes the game pointless. if u were inactive for a time its not a bad idea
    for ardream its not bad, unless you die in towers a ton and really really care about np.

my idea still on the table lulz.

Surprised no one threw in the quit KO comment, thats a 100% way to not get hacked

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    Surprised no one threw in the quit KO comment, thats a 100% way to not get hacked
    hey buddy we don't need that negativity here leave my topic..............i don't talk to gg sins who want to switch to warrior. lolz.

seriously though...bb lol

<3

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    hey buddy we don't need that negativity here leave my topic..............i don't talk to gg sins who want to switch to warrior. lolz.

seriously though...bb lol

<3
    look here baby balls, im over that phase...yeah already lmao <3

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

I have a better way to avoid being hacked
    i use to make my accs 1 in 1 which means:
    Create g1 acc using on screen keyboard (better to avoid keyloggers)
    create its password with capital and small letters and numbers (ex: koLeWFbB27A)
    preferrably make that g1 id like numbers (ex:ID:16725617)
    then go to ko in the list of games and click on add new account
    then create the account that you want to use in ko (this ID u will use in KO)
    still using on screen keyboard too
    create ur secondary acc and then go to it's "My KOL" page of ur KO account (not the main g1 account) and change your seal code and then use your account and seal your items and take no risk because if u got keylogged or even your email got hacked they canot change your sealcode unless they know your main g1 ID which you dont log ever except if u wanna change your password and you use on screen keyboard too for this 1 time in each week
    have fun guys
    just wanted to share this after i heard about the massive account hacks and scams.
    ~Ayman

yea but alot of problem is also that everyone gives out there info to friends and accounts are bought an sold so many times, all those account info are flying around everyone, pretty easy for hackers to compile up a list of accounts to hack.
    \
    but emon as far as new accounts yea its good way to go, computer keyboard nice to fight against keylogger.

Additionally, keylogging software can take screenshots of what is displayed on the screen (periodically, and/or upon each mouse click), which means that although certainly a useful security measure, an on-screen keyboard will not protect you from all keyloggers.
    Onscreen keyboard doesn't help against keyloggers, sorry to burst your bubble

Quote from wiki btw

always delete all ya infos from online storage either keep it in ya brain or on a piece of paper near by that you know no prat that you know can walk past it and see it @ the topic +1 server would be cool but boring to an extent maybe a server like chaos all same gear :P will be a ks fest but idc i love chaos

I'd be the king pker with +7 unique shell lmao, farm golems till i get full set! and use MS's to get old uniques, then pwn everyone

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

keyloggers take screenshots for mouse clicks but not every 1 sec and when you use OSK you click them fast so keyloggers will miss your PW that's only if keylogger takes SS bec it makes much size of the log file and while sending it over mail it will be harder

baba's with full +9 wont agree

yeah, and i got hacked also last night...no idea how..never ever click any suspicious sites, only maybe p0rn:P but hackers have keyloggers on p0rn sites?
    anyway im not that angry. The items cost lost over 100gbs but its a game. Seems the game dont like me anymore. Time to move on.

Banned Senior Member

this is the weirdest idea i have ever seen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast