Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just an idea :$

This is a discussion on Just an idea :$ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by merchanter123 good idea. and i think it would bring down the flaming and bring together the people ...
Page: 2

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Originally posted by merchanter123
    good idea. and i think it would bring down the flaming and bring together the people from each others server more *:wub: *
    Keep general section... for general chit chat. But anything to do with any specific server... questions or ideas etc should have their own section. gogogo!

very well put and i think this would be a good thing to do for the ko4life forum and the people on this forum.

Banned

very good idea , considering the noobies from other servers dont get flamed by people from ARES / DIEZ .. ? :P

merchanter123

Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123
    good idea. and i think it would bring down the flaming and bring together the people from each others server more *:wub: *
    Keep general section... for general chit chat. But anything to do with any specific server... questions or ideas etc should have their own section. gogogo!

very well put and i think this would be a good thing to do for the ko4life forum and the people on this forum.[/b]
    so nigga how you liking KO so far?

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    not to be a dick, but this is in the wrong section..and dont you think that would divide up the community alot..I dont think thats the effect they were going for when they made the forum...I mean..sure its good to have a spot to express yourself about the server you are currently on, but im pretty sure you can do that in the general section..but thats my 2 cents.

I already said that it had to be posted in ko4life section read the last line next time baba :P

But for example,do you care when U are playing diez and some guy on ares comes and says in general chat :

WOOT OMG MASS DC ON ARES
    or
    Wow the war on sunday was cool etc.

Dont think u do =/ And the ppl on ares do since probably they also got dc :P and they also were in war.

Haxkthxbye <3 :wub:

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)</div>
    Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K@
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123

very well put and i think this would be a good thing to do for the ko4life forum and the people on this forum.
    so nigga how you liking KO so far?[/b]
    Yea im loving it think because i got a lvl 55 when i started to play but i have been reading the forums everyday so i know more than most of my clan members...Im lvl 61

Anything gonna be done with this idea or not?

DragonFire

Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    not to be a dick, but this is in the wrong section..and dont you think that would divide up the community alot..I dont think thats the effect they were going for when they made the forum...I mean..sure its good to have a spot to express yourself about the server you are currently on, but im pretty sure you can do that in the general section..but thats my 2 cents.

I already said that it had to be posted in ko4life section read the last line next time baba :P

But for example,do you care when U are playing diez and some guy on ares comes and says in general chat :

WOOT OMG MASS DC ON ARES
    or
    Wow the war on sunday was cool etc.

Dont think u do =/ And the ppl on ares do since probably they also got dc :P and they also were in war.

Haxkthxbye <3 :wub:[/b]
    I personally don't mind..It gives me something to read..But i can see where your coming from..It would be great..but for abandoned servers *cough* Cypher *cough* have like 1 topic..and that is of all the hackers on the server... but it woul d have its advantages on other more popular servers.

.M

That's a good idea. I like it.

Market sections could easily be made subforums for each server section so nothing would change drastically.

i sense official forums h43r:
    but i wont say no cuz i like the idea ^^

Pwner4Last

Oh yes, and while we on it, why don't we make a section for each server + for orc and humans, and make a section in the orc or human section a section about rouges,warrior,mages,priests oh and we can alos add a section for diffrent builds in each rouge warrior etc section such as, BP INT, paper rouge, hp warrior. Wow that's such a good ide.

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    Oh yes, and while we on it, why don't we make a section for each server + for orc and humans, and make a section in the orc or human section a section about rouges,warrior,mages,priests oh and we can alos add a section for diffrent builds in each rouge warrior etc section such as, BP INT, paper rouge, hp warrior. Wow that's such a good ide.

U sir are an offical noob at flaming,go learn it somewhere that was the noobest comment ever. If i was u i would uninstall ko right now and go suicide.

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last

U sir are an offical noob at flaming,go learn it somewhere that was the noobest comment ever. If i was u i would uninstall ko right now and go suicide.[/b]
    Yeah +1 on that, who was the noob writing that bs

lol... <_< :unsure:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12