Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

K.O History

This is a discussion on K.O History within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My friend got banned also at Paramuns spot She was lvl 77/78 also non stop exping she did it on ...
Page: 7

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

My friend got banned also at Paramuns spot She was lvl 77/78 also non stop exping
    she did it on a legit way but she also got banned bcuzz the exp bugg but after some days
    she got unbanned..[/b]
    ok by K2 is every shit possible

I'm wondering what happened with the char of Zike ?
    Last time when I heard about the char they said Tez or The_man_slayer is the owner

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

kunt not leveld alone he was expin with 5-6 ppl and right he not beat zike because zike cheated (exp bug)
    DK's are the worse exp source after +75
    nobody can hit in 2months 80 in DK slot / also not 24/7

I exp'd my own char KAMIKAZEE in Akara from 72 to 80 in 2 months with platinum and 4 ppl only Paramun, Dark Stone and Ewil wizard 24/7
    Also exp'd TauruS in Diez to 80

We are not dumb to believe that ZIKE leveled legit

People judge emotional and not by the facts[/b]
    then stfu and suck it if u don't believe.

and both would be totally naked after a dupe wipe too![/b]
    rebelde wasn't that decked. he was actualy quite poor gear-wise.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

kunt not leveld alone he was expin with 5-6 ppl and right he not beat zike because zike cheated (exp bug)
    DK's are the worse exp source after +75
    nobody can hit in 2months 80 in DK slot / also not 24/7

I exp'd my own char KAMIKAZEE in Akara from 72 to 80 in 2 months with platinum and 4 ppl only Paramun, Dark Stone and Ewil wizard 24/7
    Also exp'd TauruS in Diez to 80

We are not dumb to believe that ZIKE leveled legit

People judge emotional and not by the facts[/b]

Stop telling people that you're KAMIKAZEE, you're not.

Zike did xp legit, I was with him most of the fucking time. Zike was even passing out, falling asleep for several hours when he'd just go to repair/repot. XP Bug? How do you manage to XP bug with a full party at all times?
    You do realize, to that time diez2 had a 50% XP event, probably still does, seeing how the XP was bugged on diez1?
    We were getting about 60k xp each DK, in a full party of 70+ 's.

DKs the worst XP? Are you kidding me? You can keep a party alive 24/7 at the DK spot, weather if or if not being raided by humans. All it takes is a buffer with malice and 2 melees and you can basically clear out 1 spot. Get the party full of people that know how to combo and you clear both the spots. He's also been doing a shitload of Ice apos whenever DKs were full or they had the necessary people to take out 2 spots AOC.

Of course KUNT wouldn't be able to beat Zike to his way to 80, because Zike was getting an XP BONUS where at no other server got that bonus. Stop being so fucking dumb.

Willows

from 70 - 75 u need over 1.5 month with gold premium and NOT DK Party

from 75- 80 u need 1.5-2 months with gold premium and NOT DK party

in DK u need maybe 2 weeks longer

so Total u need around 3.5-4 months
    Now u will tell me that this guy saved 2 months by legit way
    you are just funny
    btw Tellme why Zike was banned after his exp bug [/b]
    I'll be honest, I've never levelled a char to 80 and never tried...

But I'm still not following why it takes as long to level from 75 to 80 as it does from 70 to 75, to you. Let me run the numbers by you again, see if you catch on.

From 70 to 75 it's around 2.4 billion exp.
    From 75 to 80 it's around 6.2 billion exp.
    Exp from mobs REDUCES as level INCREASES

So what's changing after level 75 that makes it so in your mind it takes almost as long to go 70-75 as it does to go 75-80?

Your argument of people judging by emotion and not fact is often true, and all I'm doing is pointing out that you're being a hypocrite in pointing that out. The only reason you're saying Zike cheated is because if you admit he's legit you're admitting someone can actually do something better than you.

But I'm derailing the topic so imma shut the fuck up now

Considering all new servers got shit gear compared to what people had on Ares/Diez back then... Then its easilly done if you play 24/7.
    Just like back then you could make 55k np a day just by pking in cz. Without those stupid noob NP scrolls or anything. Just pure forward.

Stop telling people that you're KAMIKAZEE, you're not.

Zike did xp legit, I was with him most of the fucking time. Zike was even passing out, falling asleep for several hours when he'd just go to repair/repot. XP Bug? How do you manage to XP bug with a full party at all times?
    You do realize, to that time diez2 had a 50% XP event, probably still does, seeing how the XP was bugged on diez1?
    We were getting about 60k xp each DK, in a full party of 70+ 's.

DKs the worst XP? Are you kidding me? You can keep a party alive 24/7 at the DK spot, weather if or if not being raided by humans. All it takes is a buffer with malice and 2 melees and you can basically clear out 1 spot. Get the party full of people that know how to combo and you clear both the spots. He's also been doing a shitload of Ice apos whenever DKs were full or they had the necessary people to take out 2 spots AOC.

Of course KUNT wouldn't be able to beat Zike to his way to 80, because Zike was getting an XP BONUS where at no other server got that bonus. Stop being so fucking dumb.[/b]
    Zike was leveling up to 80 when I was leveling my own character on Diez. I had Alex put on 50% exp events whenever we were leveling (quite often). Perhaps this helped Zike level a bit faster than normal.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Zike was leveling up to 80 when I was leveling my own character on Diez. I had Alex put on 50% exp events whenever we were leveling (quite often). Perhaps this helped Zike level a bit faster than normal.[/b]
    Oh snap, admin abuse! :P

The 50% exp event was running anyway, seeing how d1 was bugged and the only XP you were able to get was on d2. Additionally to that, there have been some xp events every now and then, probably did help him xp faster, but.. probably just a few hours less than it would have taken him anyway.

how that exp bug worked?

simple

how that exp bug worked?[/b]
    old ass bug that allowed u to get the exp of the other party members, u needed the help a few friends to make it working.

PD : progressive was a bitch D:

old ass bug that allowed u to get the exp of the other party members, u needed the help a few friends to make it working.
    PD : progressive was a bitch D:[/b]

few ppl at xig hit 80 in thay way, reallly fast

Banned Senior Member

oh ya p.s. Zike had his account banned for trying to sell it I believe. I know it was banned once because Tez's IP was on the account when K2 banned a couple of his accounts after his account was bought the TMS

schrottmon

oh ya p.s. Zike had his account banned for trying to sell it I believe. I know it was banned once because Tez's IP was on the account when K2 banned a couple of his accounts after his account was bought the TMS[/b]

It was banned AFTER he had sold it to TMS.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

rebelde wasn't that decked. he was actualy quite poor gear-wise.[/b]
    only cuz 1 of the 18324709127412471924709247012894701298471209847120 947124971329471209347 people he shared his account with was scamming him every other week

schrottmon

only cuz 1 of the 18324709127412471924709247012894701298471209847120 947124971329471209347 people he shared his account with was scamming him every other week[/b]
    And every other week he didn't get scammed in, he popped up with a brand new raptor +8! Sometimes even a reduced one!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

And every other week he didn't get scammed in, he popped up with a brand new raptor +8! Sometimes even a reduced one![/b]
    i remember when i beat him 1v1 lol lvl 63 light mage vs lvl 70 warrior with reduced rap+8 and he lost....roflmao

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast