Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

K2 employees/GMs being retarded, LIVE.

This is a discussion on K2 employees/GMs being retarded, LIVE. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jesseblue Can you directly order items in chat or enceno not there? i LOL'd , nice one...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    Can you directly order items in chat or enceno not there?
    i LOL'd , nice one

  2. #32
    lil_mageskillz
    Guest

    Default

    did not realize there was so many workers there lol

  3. #33
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    577

    Default

    wow its live again :P

  4. #34
    Senior Member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    780

    Default

    i said in the chat to fix koxp please and the mods deleted my post. GG gamersfirst

  5. #35
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Lolz booth babes
    Last edited by tenzin; 06-17-2010 at 01:07 PM.

  6. #36
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    577

    Default

    stream started

  7. #37
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    they have 14 mods in chat insta-deleteing anything that has to do with knight online
    watched for like 15min, just a vid steam of the tv they have at e3
    Last edited by giga; 06-17-2010 at 02:06 PM.

  8. #38
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    they have 14 mods in chat insta-deleteing anything that has to do with knight online
    watched for like 15min, just a vid steam of the tv they have at e3
    Because they started just (10am), korlash ko gm is coming today on cam/chat

  9. #39
    Ignore Me Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    AP Whore House
    Posts
    1,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    Because they started just (10am), korlash ko gm is coming today on cam/chat
    He came and went while chat was blocked.

    Joshua Hong was asked. He looked suitably embarrased and seemed to know how fucked the game is. They are trying stuff to stop 3rd party- everything we already know about. I'm honestly more interested in CaliMaestro new game Hailan(dont know if its got combo). Cali was on for ages but said nothing new.

  10. #40
    omerz
    Guest

    Default

    ahahahaha

  11. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    273

    Default

    these are gms ?
    w/e they are
    gms are unhelpfull
    they are useless

  12. #42
    CaliMaestro
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post

    I'm honestly more interested in CaliMaestro new game Hailan(dont know if its got combo).
    What if I said... there IS a combo system and it actually keeps track of how many attacks you have strung together and you get combat buffs and bonuses depending on the length of your combo???

    Hi again, everyone!!!

    Cali =D

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMaestro View Post

    What if I said... there IS a combo system and it actually keeps track of how many attacks you have strung together and you get combat buffs and bonuses depending on the length of your combo???

    Hi again, everyone!!!

    Cali =D
    Hey baby, that sounds really amazing so far.. cant wait to try it. do you have any system for getting people into the beta? im sure tons of KO players will be willing to give it a try
    Last edited by axeman; 09-23-2010 at 07:38 PM.

  14. #44
    Senior Member FL3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379

    Default

    wait what?
    thats the real cali?
    he hosts his own game?
    not a gm anymore?

    im confused :/

  15. #45
    CaliMaestro
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3r View Post
    wait what?
    thats the real cali?
    he hosts his own game?
    not a gm anymore?

    im confused :/
    i haven't been a gm for 2 years. i was producer of KOL for a bit, but then started developing my own MMORPG well over a year ago =)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •