Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Kanka Says, I am Keeping my CUP :D

This is a discussion on Kanka Says, I am Keeping my CUP :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; exactly!! if they got proofs then post it[/b] err...well they did post proof about the char on ko forums...just sayin...
Page: 2

exactly!! if they got proofs then post it[/b]
    err...well they did post proof about the char on ko forums...just sayin

xanarchistx

@KoxpCharacterDiscussion

The only reason you little kids are mad is because the people with KOXP'd chars got higher than you while having a life, plain and simple. Stop hating, download KOXP, Get High, then enjoy the [GAME]... After all, it is a GAME, in which nobody cares about whether a character is legit or not, besides the kiddies who cant get a KOXPd one.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

to-shay my friend to-shay, i gave up reading main forums a while back[/b]
    touché*

Imhotep

touché*[/b]
    lol, I told him that on msn

Banned

@KoxpCharacterDiscussion

The only reason you little kids are mad is because the people with KOXP'd chars got higher than you while having a life, plain and simple. Stop hating, download KOXP, Get High, then enjoy the [GAME]... After all, it is a GAME, in which nobody cares about whether a character is legit or not, besides the kiddies who cant get a KOXPd one.[/b]
    It's that kinda shit which fucks everything up for every1 else.

BTW, you should be choke-slammed onto a bed of dicks (or you might enjoy that).

It's that kinda shit which fucks everything up for every1 else.
    BTW, you should be choke-slammed onto a bed of dicks (or you might enjoy that).[/b]
    could u do that to me ?

element43978

err...well they did post proof about the char on ko forums...just sayin[/b]

i dont understand why little kids is always such an insult over the internet.. arent we all failures if were arguing over something called an "energy cup" and "shell pads +9"

/quit_life

Banned

could u do that to me ?[/b]
    lemme check my schedule :P

Whats the Current Price for an Illegal item Energy Rock CUP, is it 20-30-40-50 gbs , or more near like a iron belt +0 or iron neck +0, i want to buy energy rock and be lvl 83.

I remember 1 time GM has told in ares server ,

Notice: " Hi, anyone using Energy Rock at Biffrost will be banned "

now i guess, nobody really cares for the people who still own their CUP and while others got deleted, do i call this 100% fair from K2 no, more than likely just been totally jealous for the noobs who still keep their energy rock CUP . :lol: :lol:

GL and hope u guys dont get banned if gm sees u using or wearing energy rock CUP.

Banned

After all, it is a GAME, in which nobody cares about whether a character is legit or not, besides the kiddies who cant get a KOXPd one.[/b]
    lol. Even though I would like to be 83, I'm not gonna koxp to get there.

At the quote, what you basically said is: 'Koxpers don't care if you are legit, only legit people do'
    Also, there's a difference between "can't" and "won't"

I bet you are one of those guys who steals candy from store and when your parents spank you, you call them jealous because they have to pay for it.

Little archer Senior Member

@KoxpCharacterDiscussion

The only reason you little kids are mad is because the people with KOXP'd chars got higher than you while having a life, plain and simple. Stop hating, download KOXP, Get High, then enjoy the [GAME]... After all, it is a GAME, in which nobody cares about whether a character is legit or not, besides the kiddies who cant get a KOXPd one.[/b]
    /offtopic

sup chewski, i thought u said u were legit

theres plenty of proof that imhotep's char is koxped at official forums... ill giva ya the link:

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=203814

/offtopic

sup chewski, i thought u said u were legit

theres plenty of proof that imhotep's char is koxped at official forums... ill giva ya the link:

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=203814[/b]
    LOL at some people, i dont know how many times that link has been posted, also k2 have been on the account u say was koxped and determined NO illegal acts were commited. Take from that what you will and stop moaning.

lol. Even though I would like to be 83, I'm not gonna koxp to get there.

At the quote, what you basically said is: 'Koxpers don't care if you are legit, only legit people do'
    Also, there's a difference between "can't" and "won't"

I bet you are one of those guys who steals candy from store and when your parents spank you, you call them jealous because they have to pay for it.[/b]
    Using the cup isn't koxping. Its a legal item. The only way you will get banned is if you use it in Bifrost.

Little archer Senior Member

LOL at some people, i dont know how many times that link has been posted, also k2 have been on the account u say was koxped and determined NO illegal acts were commited. Take from that what you will and stop moaning.[/b]
    well, ppl cant get 83

without even xping at the known xp slots
    without having a clan thru all that time
    without having at least some sort of symbol if he was in no clan at all
    without pking in all that time? i never saw that guy pking til he was 80+ (back to fact1 if he never pked at all)

alot of ppl backing u up wont make u legit u kno?

well, ppl cant get 83

without even xping at the known xp slots
    without having a clan thru all that time
    without having at least some sort of symbol if he was in no clan at all
    without pking in all that time? i never saw that guy pking til he was 80+ (back to fact1 if he never pked at all)

alot of ppl backing u up wont make u legit u kno?[/b]
    Not said that, but if k2 have been on the char, closed the account down while they looked into it and COULDN'T find a single thing wrong they wont go back on it now, oh and btw they gave 10free prem days for the inconvenience also.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast