Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Keep all New Server Discussion here.

This is a discussion on Keep all New Server Discussion here. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And why do u care about him so much ?He wants to read harry potter he will read it even ...
Page: 65

And why do u care about him so much ?He wants to read harry potter he will read it even though ur comment was gay...

blueeye

so does any one actually knows when new server is coming out?? :S

Banned

anyone want flame with me?
    discuss plsssss
    "you're noob :angry:"

uhm.. u read harry potter books in 4 days?
    or do you need 4 days to realize that harry potter is the biggest bullshit? ><[/b]
    no, actually i read the last one in 2 days... but i&#39;m going to the beach on sunday so 4 days gives time for me to finish it before tuesday maintenance when there&#39;s another new server scare.

and I don&#39;t appreciate you flaming my opinion of the book. I&#39;m sure there are things that you like that I would disagree with but I don&#39;t go around saying those things are bullshit.

jamessssss

I might start playing again.
    Priest of course.
    -James (Pathos)

Sno0p

I might start playing again.
    Priest of course.
    -James (Pathos)[/b]
    oh yeah the bp from vendetta who scammed an IN ,cant get better ! :lol:

jamessssss

:[

B1tesizeThriLL

I really think the new server will come out after July 31&#39;st, when the beginner xp scrolls are over. :huh:

Toneh

I would agree.

187rex

yea but I wish they could announce something at least!!!!! Does anyone from K2 actually said there will be a new server? or it is purely player speculation

Banned

yea but I wish they could announce something at least!!!!! Does anyone from K2 actually said there will be a new server? or it is purely player speculation[/b]
    pure player
    people think a new server will come because they been coming out with new servers every 6 months or so..
    and in USA its summer time and what a good thing to do for american server then to just put out a new 1

_OwNaGe_

pure player
    people think a new server will come because they been coming out with new servers every 6 months or so..
    and in USA its summer time and what a good thing to do for american server then to just put out a new 1[/b]

Hello Knight Online Community,

As I said in a previous announcement, please do not create topics or spam the moderators or the CL with questions about the release of a new server. The Knight Online Team will make an announcement and a press release when a final date for release is set. Any topics related to petitioning for the release of a new server or continually pushing the issue will be closed or deleted.

As the Knight Online Community grows, we will do everything in our power to grow with it and that includes the addition of new infrastructure. With that infrastructure, new servers will be released for our Community to play on. There will be a release of a new server in the near future and we ask for your patience as we get the hardware and logistics in place to make that happen.

We appreciate your continued support of what you have made one of the top MMORPGs on the Internet today! Please continue to be involved in current and upcoming events on the forums and in-game as there are some really fun things coming to Knight Online! Take care!

-----------
    not pure player
    its from official forum :lol:

Banned

Hello Knight Online Community,

As I said in a previous announcement, please do not create topics or spam the moderators or the CL with questions about the release of a new server. The Knight Online Team will make an announcement and a press release when a final date for release is set. Any topics related to petitioning for the release of a new server or continually pushing the issue will be closed or deleted.

As the Knight Online Community grows, we will do everything in our power to grow with it and that includes the addition of new infrastructure. With that infrastructure, new servers will be released for our Community to play on. There will be a release of a new server in the near future and we ask for your patience as we get the hardware and logistics in place to make that happen.

We appreciate your continued support of what you have made one of the top MMORPGs on the Internet today! Please continue to be involved in current and upcoming events on the forums and in-game as there are some really fun things coming to Knight Online! Take care!

-----------
    not pure player
    its from official forum :lol:[/b]
    ok...we know this but people are saying "date"

i bet 1 coin its next month

PredatorPowa

I really think the new server will come out after July 31&#39;st, when the beginner xp scrolls are over. :huh:[/b]
    +1