Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 111

[KingofKnight] Character Guide Update

This is a discussion on [KingofKnight] Character Guide Update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROUGE AP!!! <3333 cooltang!...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    zrocker0404
    Guest

    Default

    ROUGE AP!!! <3333 cooltang!

  2. #77
    From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    252

    Default

    lPhantomSurf on olympia doesnt work. that's an L. Also, ive noticed when I add armors, not sure if its just mage, but when I click to make the armor with HP bonus, it automatically goes to +9, but has the stats of a +8.

  3. #78
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    Sweetness to see this is working now (at least for us Rogues) hehe.. I miss you CT/Magi<3 Great job guys, really!

  4. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    204

    Default

    alright, yes that was a bug! Fixed! King of Knight - Character Guide

  5. #80
    From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    252

    Default

    You should create some way to save character configurations. Also, it'd be nice to have quick codes that quickly input things instead of having to search through. Like if I wanted to add a chitin shield +6, I'd type CSHIELD6, if i wanted +1rb, i'd type CSHIELD01, I'm not sure if this is possible, but it'd make your system amazingly amazing.

  6. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    181

    Default

    The ap calculation is accurate with warrior unbuff. Pathos gloves doesn't add up, same with attack scroll and weapon enchant scroll but 15 strength scroll work.

    This is with warrior btw.

  7. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Booya with the data produced by cizia & the coefficient data from the sexyko private server Now:

    Attack Power Calculation works completely!!! Weapon enchant scrolls need a little more coding but I need someone to give me screenshots of with and without enchant scroll like:

    Total Character AP: 1000
    Weapon AP: 100 (if wearing 2 weapons state each)
    Strength: 255 (+100)
    Character Level: 81

    Total Character AP: 1050 (with weapon enchant)
    Weapon AP: 100 (if wearing 2 weapons state each)
    Strength: 255 (+100)
    Character Level: 81

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparda_87 View Post
    The ap calculation is accurate with warrior unbuff. Pathos gloves doesn't add up, same with attack scroll and weapon enchant scroll but 15 strength scroll work.

    This is with warrior btw.

    Premature release with that bug in it, fixed now :P
    Last edited by CooLTanG; 08-31-2009 at 08:43 AM.

  8. #83
    DontTouchOrDie
    Guest

    Default

    nice!!!!!!!!

  9. #84
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CooLTanG View Post
    Booya with the data produced by cizia & the coefficient data from the sexyko private server Now:

    Attack Power Calculation works completely!!! Weapon enchant scrolls need a little more coding but I need someone to give me screenshots of with and without enchant scroll like:

    Total Character AP: 1000
    Weapon AP: 100 (if wearing 2 weapons state each)
    Strength: 255 (+100)
    Character Level: 81

    Total Character AP: 1050 (with weapon enchant)
    Weapon AP: 100 (if wearing 2 weapons state each)
    Strength: 255 (+100)
    Character Level: 81




    Premature release with that bug in it, fixed now :P
    great job I'll get my friends to post their APs with nd without enchants

  10. #85
    skillzz
    Guest

    Default

    Very Nice Job ... i wil check it out wheni get a break from school lol...

  11. #86
    Liman
    Guest

    Default

    well done mates

  12. #87
    zrocker0404
    Guest

    Default

    i dont see any Dex earings tho, i use a 14/2 atm so its a little off i just put a SE+1 in cus its close but how can i get a 14 earing?

  13. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    204

    Default

    to get a dex +14/+2 health earring, what you do is go into Earrings, Choose Ruby Earring, then in the Item Type, change it to Health/Dexterity, then choose the 2nd +2 value in the Plus.

    I know little ugly way of doing it but its all categorized by what bonuses is on the item.

  14. #89
    Senior Member Cat^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Poland/Sttetin aka Szczecin
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    great job I'll get my friends to post their APs with nd without enchants

    ME ?


    Thx for this Character Guide <3

  15. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Oh if any warrior out there has a Syphioric Shield, I'd like to get the data from you from that like this:

    Wearing 1 Hander & Syphioric Shield
    Total Character AP: 1000 (no pathos gloves & no wolf)
    Weapon AP: 100 Main Hand, 20AP Shield
    Strength: 255 (+100)
    Character Level: 81

    And the same data but without the 1hander on like:
    Total Character AP: 999 (no pathos gloves & no wolf)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •