Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kingships on Ares

This is a discussion on Kingships on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What's wrong about different ppl playing 1 char, F9devil has multiple owners right?...
Page: 2

What's wrong about different ppl playing 1 char, F9devil has multiple owners right?

There are separate people playing a character, but I mean your wife and kids taking shifts at your icafe?

wraith86

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    i did read the first post and ive also read the post about you wanting to take king again and i didnt think it was going to happen with everyone voting for sillyho
    I'm sorry isn't arno wearing that cape right now I'm a bit confused[/b]
    dont be stupid you know what i mean.

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, if the Kings system would work properly this could be avoided (or at least change kings for a while)

Supposely, kings system allows just a single re-election, so after 2nd king season, that char cannot be re-elected

Of course, K2 is so nice, that every time they get a new Turk king they wonderfully bug the damn shit and king remains for like 4 months 'till they can "fix" the bug and elections restart...unfortunately, when elections restart, the same king can be re-elected, and voilá...we are all fucked up!!!

Let's keep on and try to ignore JadeReal (but I won't do so as soon as getting commander, because I'll speak out all the shit out of me about this :P )

sillyho wont ever win because only english speaking people vote for him. F9 won so many times because for some reason turks like the char. Unfortunately f9 isnt nearly active enough nowadays so I dont see any of you winning King for a long time.

It doesnt matter what we do, even if we form a voting alliance among every international clan to vote for 1 guy, we are still not the deciding factor. If you wanna win king, go on turk forums and say how much you love kebabs and islam.

HAHAHA

tolgahan

they should say how much they love raki ,dansoz,ataturk,istanbul,GALATASARAY,bulent ersoy,kusum aydin,Tarkan,.......
    koxp,dupe,hack

:lol:

Jediay

so the question is who will be the 1 and only english candidate for both sides next month?

wraith86

vote for longyan because he told me he doesnt need to listen to noobies like me when i laughed at him for getting banned

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by GROBS
    One human side ... english votes was splited between ANY,LordShiva and me (GROBS) and turkish votes only for one pearson , Jade_Real ... I think we wont have english speaker KING soon.
    you wont have one soon cause you dont stick too gether just one of you should be up there any EVERY that is english vote for that one person or you will never have english king....unless turks really like you

tolgahan

turks like f9devil verymuch .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12