Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Knight Online and Ebay

This is a discussion on Knight Online and Ebay within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; giga if u dont actually mail the letter that would jus give him a reason to charge back and win ...
Page: 2

giga if u dont actually mail the letter that would jus give him a reason to charge back and win mailing the letter lets u get a receipt and show its delivery which is one of the reasons for doing the jokes in the first place

jokes wont work much longer with virtual items being banned its like trying to sell an ak 47 free with a joke not happening jus wait

runescape actually used to monitor ebay like a watch dog and created a system jus for ebay so they could type in the stats listed and wat not and come of with a list of possibiltys for the char and 'investigate' usually almost always leading to a ban

Iono crazy stuff.... I've sold over 50 + auctions ebay from accounts/items/gold on Knight Online and not once did I have a problem until most recently. They removed one of my auctions stating that I was breaking copyright laws and I emailed them and asked how am I breaking copyright laws when I'm selling my "time". It's my "time" I can do with it what I want. I setup the auction again and again they took it down this time banning me from selling until I take a copyright survey or some shit (i was a powerseller too).

It's stupid tho... I think it should be legal. I mean you can buy other things in life that you enjoy that can actually hurt/kill you... cigarattes, alchohol, over the counter drugs. All of these are legal. Why not make it where you can sell your online shit because this thing is REALLY REALLY growing in todays society and pretty soon its goign to be just like another sport. Hell I've even seen CPL (Cyberathlete Pro League), which is for most games like FPS, on ESPN.

It's only a matter of time where someone opens an auction bidding page that goes directy towards "SELLING YOUR TIME AND SERVICES" in an online video game and makes it perfectly legal.

Eve-Online, ran by CCP, one of the biggest MMORPGS out there now if not the biggest, makes it perfecty legal to buy ingame premium and sell it to players in the game for ingame money. I don't see what the difference is besides they put a copyright on it. If you pay for something with your OWN money... just because it belongs to soemone elses server doesnt mean its not half yours. Why cant' we make copyright laws for the characters we create?

Banned Senior Member

The only virtual items which are allowed on Ebay are things from Second Life....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12