Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Seriously SteamKO?

This is a discussion on Seriously SteamKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys. So there was a patch, which disabled merchanting on server 1. After this patch, with premium you could ...
Page: 1

Default Seriously SteamKO?

Hey guys. So there was a patch, which disabled merchanting on server 1. After this patch, with premium you could instantly log any server you wanted.
    Now, when only PREMIUM ppl can merchant on c1 i have 300queue at 1am for ED. Why do you have to ruin a good move? Seriously, what was the harmful effect on the merchant disable on c1? If i was a reseller who attends events i still didn't mind relogging sometimes, but now normal players just cant get to events. Let me know your opinion. bye.

made people buy premium to login server 1 to merch its all about the money mate!
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

There was always a queue before ED even with merch disabled on C1..... I remember I had to wait 300+ 30min before

Even if there was a queue it we t down fast, because ppl actually quitted the game, not started merchanting.

It's NTT. They suck at running a company... What did you expect.. lol
    EnvyHuN likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucki View Post
    There was always a queue before ED even with merch disabled on C1..... I remember I had to wait 300+ 30min before
    No, you didn't.

I go to pretty much all ED's and the biggest queue I ever had without merchanting was about 100 and that took only a couple minutes, because as someone said - people were actually logging off not merchanting.

Missed so many events lately because of DC's and 20+ minute waiting times to get back in. It was a fucking stupid idea to bring merchanting back in server 1, they had it off for what a week? The fuck good do they think a weeks going to make?

Moronic company.
    EnvyHuN likes this.

Envy, Its nothing but a new way to Earn more, thats what they are doing from usko and also on Steamko now. this game is now PayToPlay.
    EnvyHuN likes this.

Well... they don't want C1 empty. If C1 was empty crazy things could happen. Such as people who doesn't have premium can log there. What would we do then? What do you think this is? Anarchy? geez.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Well... they don't want C1 empty. If C1 was empty crazy things could happen. Such as people who doesn't have premium can log there. What would we do then? What do you think this is? Anarchy? geez.
    then you are saying that they dont want non prem users to play the game?

can be their goal.. sad but NTT is greedy af, they should improve also if they wan't more money, that's how businesses usually work..

Quote Originally Posted by lPraAnkl View Post
    then you are saying that they dont want non prem users to play the game?
    They want non prem users to want prem. Some wont and some will, more money either way. This forum laughs on the company running the game, "they dont know what they are doing" oh but they do. They want to make the most money while spending the least. Joke that they are idiots but in the end you are the one supporting them, if not by spending your own money, by playing their server.
    Decerto and Bathory like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    They want non prem users to want prem. Some wont and some will, more money either way. This forum laughs on the company running the game, "they dont know what they are doing" oh but they do. They want to make the most money while spending the least. Joke that they are idiots but in the end you are the one supporting them, if not by spending your own money, by playing their server.
    Playing there server is for fun, its not that i will make my own server and be the only player. Even though they make money but there support is also terible.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Ive already sent a ticket and told my whole clan to do the same, send as many tickets as possible and maybe they will do something about it

not a surprise or something. but whatever they did it was weird. first of all they changed the game(merchant) thing to server 2. now they saw that ppl didnt figured out of this.. basically. they r forcing all the players to buy premium. we were all know that.

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Ive already sent a ticket and told my whole clan to do the same, send as many tickets as possible and maybe they will do something about it
    LEJ buddy u need to spam on tickets every single day and then after 1-2 weeks u going to get a reply and within hours the topic will be closed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast