Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Knight Online server Orion!

This is a discussion on Knight Online server Orion! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats how i feel when my friends force me to leave everything and go with them to the new server: ...
Page: 2

thats how i feel when my friends force me to leave everything and go with them to the new server: (FUCK)

Darken likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by viper8989 View Post
    thats how i feel when my friends force me to leave everything and go with them to the new server: (FUCK)

are you going to play with a big group of players? if so i would love to join it, i'll most likely play archer or sin.

Im in Archer! Idc what zone

Little archer Senior Member

The whole OTP guide made me a bit dizzy lmfao, fuck this shit.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

usako still have koxp or others hacks ? and with that OTP is about for clear server w/o hacks ? koxps?

Well, yes i think there will be always koxp and some other hacks. But ko improved the security 24/7 gm active now. OTP These days is a must. It only protects your account. Ppl without these days get hacked somehow!

Banned Senior Member

You guys know that you will be burried under a mountain of turk koxpers right? Or turkish babashoppers? Or turkish everything?. Every pm will begin with s.a. Omg i feel dizzy now. But maybe for just 2-3 months of clean game (i hope they will provide that for clean game) i will make a comeback as a battle priest. Always wanted to try this new armors and maybe int priest bp haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    are you going to play with a big group of players? if so i would love to join it, i'll most likely play archer or sin.
    no im not going to the new server.
    here is why: buying prem, walkyr set, dragon wing, exp gain scroll. try to lvl, full slots everywhere, leaving character on a hard gained paramun or brahman slot, then some dick will lure dm or titan. Middle of the night i will receive calls to wake up and check my char, then some dick clan will come and fight for the slot, sleepless nights are waiting for you. u make it to 80 maybe 79 and ur prem will be finished. U enter Ronark land and will see all the babashoppers! Me personally i dont mind, i can handle noob geared characters. Im good, i trust my skills but still un-balanced game will make u mad time to time.
    im not pointing on the obvious cheaters that will appear because the logical game aspect is enough for me not to start on a fresh server.

peace!!
    JokeyS, ExclusiveBastard and Diver like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    You guys know that you will be burried under a mountain of turk koxpers right? Or turkish babashoppers? Or turkish everything?. Every pm will begin with s.a. Omg i feel dizzy now. But maybe for just 2-3 months of clean game (i hope they will provide that for clean game) i will make a comeback as a battle priest. Always wanted to try this new armors and maybe int priest bp haha.
    english players tend to spend more $$ on this game than turks (who are mostly poor).
    check anatolia

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    english players tend to spend more $$ on this game than turks (who are mostly poor).
    check anatolia
    Dunno man whenever i check the forums i see them spend tons and tons of money to this game and the sad thing is you are right they are fucking poor . But doesnt matter that they are poor or have less and less money everyday they spent it on ko like crazy.. I didnt even see any english speaking players when i was playing euko apart from pals4life and some left over armageddon clan players which werent that much.

such a bullshit you need otp to log server...i would join it but now? stick this otp in ur ass !

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    such a bullshit you need otp to log server...i would join it but now? stick this otp in ur ass !
    Without otp all your hard work would be useless since you end up being hacked anyway

play this shit for over 10years never got hacked,2 people i know already got hacked first had to turn hes otp off for 1 day someone clear hes account,later on found a virus inside the otp,second guy was selling hes account had a error on otp start check hes pc with antivirus found a trojan inside otp, no way im using that shit,otp has same database ko has they have all ur infos,if ko themself have holes imagine this otp crap...

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    play this shit for over 10years never got hacked,2 people i know already got hacked first had to turn hes otp off for 1 day someone clear hes account,later on found a virus inside the otp,second guy was selling hes account had a error on otp start check hes pc with antivirus found a trojan inside otp, no way im using that shit,otp has same database ko has they have all ur infos,if ko themself have holes imagine this otp crap...
    There's no player with OTP on hacked so far, the only people that got hacked are the one's that turned it off or didn't have it on the first place, OTP is safe and you know it but won't admit it.

Banned

How can you argue about that otp shit.. They literally make you pay to keep your character safe. If that isn't shady as fuck, idk.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast