Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KNIGHT ONLINE SUCK

This is a discussion on KNIGHT ONLINE SUCK within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seriously guys... the current situation of the game won't change even if there will launch smoe program like xtrap. tbl ...
Page: 3

Uzu

seriously guys... the current situation of the game won't change even if there will launch smoe program like xtrap. tbl will always stay, so will koxps do. linus is just lying... you know it... i've quit too, enjoying private servers who make like 30$ profit a week and k2 1 mil dollars a month, but still, private servers > usko

seriously guys... the current situation of the game won't change even if there will launch smoe program like xtrap. tbl will always stay, so will koxps do. linus is just lying... you know it... i've quit too, enjoying private servers who make like 30$ profit a week and k2 1 mil dollars a month, but still, private servers > usko[/b]
    this man speaks a thruth
    do u know how much cash K2 earn every year? few milion dollars and yet they dont buy decent security u will say "why they dont do this ? "
    its simple because most of the profit comes from ppl who using bots and buy plat prem
    my friends private server have better security than k2 and he pay around 30$ every month for it
    if u still play USKO u rly should think about quitting
    hell its not even good place for ppl who for example farm money or lvl trough bots and dont use hacks in PK zones at the end if they will earn something they will get owned by some koxpers in cz

thorstr

1st learn how to speak/write something understandable.
    2nd Its always better that they ban the high lvls rather than the lowers.
    3rd Your the addict if you make a bitching topic about a game u still play no matter what.[/b]
    CALLATE SERRANO CONCHATUMADREE NOOB DE MIERDA , SI JUEGAS KO COMO TE VA A GUSTAR JUGAR ASI , NO SE PUEDE HACER PK NI NADA ANIMAL , SI NO JUEGAS KO VETE A LA RECONCHATUMADRE Y DEJA DE LEER LOS FOROS
    :P

this man speaks a thruth
    do u know how much cash K2 earn every year? few milion dollars and yet they dont buy decent security u will say "why they dont do this ? "
    its simple because most of the profit comes from ppl who using bots and buy plat prem
    my friends private server have better security than k2 and he pay around 30$ every month for it
    if u still play USKO u rly should think about quitting
    hell its not even good place for ppl who for example farm money or lvl trough bots and dont use hacks in PK zones at the end if they will earn something they will get owned by some koxpers in cz[/b]
    Ah better security in private servers ?Please don't make up something you are not sure of,the security on the private servers SUX,the only reason noone cheats is because there is noone there for them to release a bypass or a cheat.

The security there is SOOOOOO SIMPLE it's not even funny.

Even Themida is prolly better than that lol...

Noone bothers creating any cheats,because they get laughed at like "Who the hell cheats on private servers,noob" and stuff like that lol

CeFurkan

this game is completey suck
    only the reason i continue play for earn $ and upgrade my pc

Ah better security in private servers ?Please don't make up something you are not sure of,the security on the private servers SUX,the only reason noone cheats is because there is noone there for them to release a bypass or a cheat.

The security there is SOOOOOO SIMPLE it's not even funny.

Even Themida is prolly better than that lol...

Noone bothers creating any cheats,because they get laughed at like "Who the hell cheats on private servers,noob" and stuff like that lol[/b]
    learn to read buddy i said my friend PS and which obvious reasons i cannot advertise which one (well u can try to PM :lol: )
    where i said all PS ? my point was that u can get it cheap and K2 earn so much money and they still "cannot" do it is it clear now ?
    security i mentioned is xskip (better than xtrap in my eyes tho not perfect)

Helldin665

It's strange... I've been playing since the myko beta and i still love this game. It's a good waste of my time where i enjoy the company of others. Tried other mmo's like wow, warhammer and age of conan but none has the charm this sweet 'ol game has. I guess dealing with cheaters for the past 8(?) years has made me not care all that much.
    As of now I see the new server is going in the right direction, sure tbl's and koxpers w/e, still fun to play this game.
    Just hope more people start going CZ soon since there's not alot of PK going on

where ever you go you will find cheaters, people will always try and take the quick way (it's in our nature to do what is easy). Why are people still playing? Beacause they have fun!

Happy hunting ^^

Omniscient

xskip is not a good anti-cheat. As Gangsta said, the only reason noone cheats in Private Servers is that it's a waste of time.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

CALLATE SERRANO CONCHATUMADREE NOOB DE MIERDA , SI JUEGAS KO COMO TE VA A GUSTAR JUGAR ASI , NO SE PUEDE HACER PK NI NADA ANIMAL , SI NO JUEGAS KO VETE A LA RECONCHATUMADRE Y DEJA DE LEER LOS FOROS
    :P[/b]
    Una baneada para ti broer ?

xskip is not a good anti-cheat. As Gangsta said, the only reason noone cheats in Private Servers is that it's a waste of time.[/b]
    they cheating by other ways like koxping in skills combo and minor hp pots to win the pvp part for fun :P ..

Also stop making silly post's like that..If u dont like ko u have nothing to do in this forum ..So just leave the forums and stop spamming useless shit arround..Got it ?

lovel12345

dude why dont you just shut the fuk up and get on with ur life if knight online suck then why the fuk are u here. dont play it if it sucks dont have to cry all over it here

learn to read buddy i said my friend PS and which obvious reasons i cannot advertise which one (well u can try to PM :lol: )
    where i said all PS ? my point was that u can get it cheap and K2 earn so much money and they still "cannot" do it is it clear now ?
    security i mentioned is xskip (better than xtrap in my eyes tho not perfect)[/b]
    LOL what is it ?EU ?

That's the anti-cheat that i was talking about in my first post(so simple and weak).

It's not even close beign as good as x-trap =)

And seriously if K2 used an anti-cheat like that it would've been a heaven for cheaters(not that isn't a heaven for them right now,but still xD)

Banned

kiss his penis[/b]
    penis, kiss his

true baba game is sus now
    free kosp, free wallhack, free tbl zzzzz

cigaret25

Is this new?, Didnt know that it suckd already
    Gratz, Usko renamed the name to HackKO, patching it atm

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast