Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Knight Online World ( USKO ) New servers will open at 22 Jan 2019

This is a discussion on Knight Online World ( USKO ) New servers will open at 22 Jan 2019 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DoomBringer When I enter my phone number it still sayings "enter the valid number". Reinstalled application etc ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    When I enter my phone number it still sayings "enter the valid number".
    Reinstalled application etc etc
    Nothing still works.
    you gotta update it as well, reinstall wont help

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    you gotta update it as well, reinstall wont help
    Reinstalled, updated
    Same shit

Its not the application issue, its that Estonian number range is not enabled....

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Reinstalled, updated
    Same shit

Its not the application issue, its that Estonian number range is not enabled....
    If u do this early acces shit u will be able only to log the 3rd server.. then if u gonna play P150 u have to wait 24 hours ...

We are going to 4G server as an english speaking clan. Waiting for all of you guys to make that server worldwide. Since the most populated server is p1 between turks, probably that server will unbearable. Ks, hacks etc.. ofc they will be all around in ko but anyway as I know on the p1 server there are too many teams. So if you don’t have team we can welcome you in our clan. We are waiting for good players we are a little bit baba shopperzz so join us and dont make a mistake by going p1.

We are going to 4G server as an english speaking clan. Waiting for all of you guys to make that server worldwide. Since the most populated server is p1 between turks, probably that server will unbearable. Ks, hacks etc.. ofc they will be all around in ko but anyway as I know on the p1 server there are too many teams. So if you don’t have team we can welcome you in our clan. We are waiting for good players we are a little bit baba shopperzz so join us and dont make a mistake by going p1.

Quote Originally Posted by EnmxL View Post
    I think Hellsgarem would be the perfect server for you guys
    Bloodzilla likes this.

There is now room on P150, so people who has pre-registered into other servers can switch back. At least worked last night / this morning for quite a few.

Nym

Nttgame never again. Remember steamko,euko.

Bunch of players asking me about OTP. OTP is not mandatory on the new servers. However, I do recommend to use it. And ye, I know that it is annoying to set it up and running, but once done it works quite well - at least for me.
    maltuz likes this.

Might take a look into that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Bunch of players asking me about OTP. OTP is not mandatory on the new servers. However, I do recommend to use it. And ye, I know that it is annoying to set it up and running, but once done it works quite well - at least for me.
    +1, the amount of hacked accounts is insane. It takes roughly 10 seconds of extra time during login, so not that big of a deal.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Cool cool.
    But when NTT app will work in Estonia o_o

Great thing about a new USKO server is the chance to see some new Invincible PK clips.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Great thing about a new USKO server is the chance to see some new Invincible PK clips.
    do they still play? I remember seeing them on Cypher and their movie on Cypher but I don't remember them at all on Manes

Anyone got more solid info on troll armors? Some people on TR forums are saying they removed troll armor quests on these new servers.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast