Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Knight Online World ( USKO ) New servers will open at 22 Jan 2019

This is a discussion on Knight Online World ( USKO ) New servers will open at 22 Jan 2019 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Speapo We should create a Dischord server and meet up at a certain time to discuss the ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Speapo View Post
    We should create a Dischord server and meet up at a certain time to discuss the new server game plan!

Things like Orc or Humans, what clan(s), who is gonna lead/ create the clan and how to join the clan once the server starts would be usefull preperation!
    Please create it and give us link xD

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    The new app NTT auth is still not working
    Invalid phone number
    Worked just fine for me and along all the finns!

You need to try harder!

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JokeyS View Post
    so , are you a legend?

well KO now is more competitive than before and requires skills to have fun, and most of people like you are talkin without idea .
    Nah, i am no legend. Everyone uses macro mouses and keyboards and yes i agree the skill level of players is pretty high. Who is the most efficient macro user...who has the best hardware. Back when i played i didnt even know about macro's i just played. These days i use a macro like everyone else and honestly nobody kills me when i play servers. I've won vs events and i have sat in the first floor of abyss vsing members of great clans for hours after battling for isiloon. My macro is a legend.. I dont consider that to be great or skilled like you would say. Just look at the media section for pk videos you see warriors using w,r,s combo vs warriorrs and all classes.. Just because he can macro it. He could be using W,rr like he should but hey..That would mean have multi macros for each combo. This i dont consider skill. If you play warrior and use macros you are a scrub.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Worked just fine for me and along all the finns!

You need to try harder!
    fuck you

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Nah, i am no legend. Everyone uses macro mouses and keyboards and yes i agree the skill level of players is pretty high. Who is the most efficient macro user...who has the best hardware. Back when i played i didnt even know about macro's i just played. These days i use a macro like everyone else and honestly nobody kills me when i play servers. I've won vs events and i have sat in the first floor of abyss vsing members of great clans for hours after battling for isiloon. My macro is a legend.. I dont consider that to be great or skilled like you would say. Just look at the media section for pk videos you see warriors using w,r,s combo vs warriorrs and all classes.. Just because he can macro it. He could be using W,rr like he should but hey..That would mean have multi macros for each combo. This i dont consider skill. If you play warrior and use macros you are a scrub.
    Skills doesn't mean you must play with macro, and I didn't mention the macro part.
    From your words it seems you're only playing privates which i mentioned that you have no clue what i'm talking about.
    Last edited by JokeyS; 01-17-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Well, those countries have been added. For the number problem, it has been forwarded.

Peru dont recieve SMS code

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Germany went fine dude

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    The new app NTT auth is still not working
    Invalid phone number
    New app build will be required to fix that for sure. And that's a problem only on Android.

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    New app build will be required to fix that for sure. And that's a problem only on Android.
    they have 3 days left

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    I’m from Peru. I’ve just received the SMS using an iPhone and entel as mobile supplier.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cgigliob View Post
    I’m from Peru. I’ve just received the SMS using an iPhone and entel as mobile supplier.
    Its android issue it seems, seems to work fine on IOS.

I have created a Discord server for everyone that is serious about getting in a group and playing together when server goes live. LINK : https://discord.gg/JR3Gz4Q
    Recruitment for our group : http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...server-359983/

We have group of atleas 8ppl that playing togheter for long time.. we have ppl from usa,canada and 1latinos but speaking english perfeclty. We all register on 4G server since j hear most of english player going there.. but from what i see there u all go to the other one xD

Little archer Senior Member

why are you people creating new discords when you can use the official ko4life one, pinned in general chat?

https://discord.gg/4vp2ySZ

I think its kinda edgy to make new discords for only cool gangsters. I would love to join im gonna click the link after my bath

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast