Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KnightOnline @ wikipedia

This is a discussion on KnightOnline @ wikipedia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i don't really know where i should post this, but i found it funny...
Page: 1

M0NSTERED

Default KnightOnline @ wikipedia

Well i don't really know where i should post this, but i found it funny

Banned

lol

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

true :lol:

Mrjcolley101

So its not just the ko4life users that think of cool slogans for the k2 network games.

Originally posted by Mrjcolley101
    So its not just the ko4life users that think of cool slogans for the k2 network games.
    Actually that slogan was posted here, anyone can edit wikipedia thus it could have easily been someone from here.

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mrjcolley101
    Actually that slogan was posted here, anyone can edit wikipedia thus it could have easily been someone from here.[/b]
    how can you edit ?

Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mrjcolley101

Actually that slogan was posted here, anyone can edit wikipedia thus it could have easily been someone from here.
    how can you edit ?[/b]
    dunno but I know anyone can edit wiki

QuIcK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_Online

now check it out monstered... btw there is a big edit button at top of page... click it type what u want and click save... took me 3 seconds to figure it out lol

Originally posted by QuIcK

now check it out monstered... btw there is a big edit button at top of page... click it type what u want and click save... took me 3 seconds to figure it out lol
    Do you want to be banned?

priest_

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

Do you want to be scammed?[/b]

QuIcK

lmao priest pwnage.... anyway i fixxed it eric my apologies...

Criticisms

* ** Regular patch releases which remove duplicated content are criticized because they often affect players who unknowingly acquire duped items.
    * ** In late January of 2006, some characters were set back to level 30 by a bug that came with the nr.18 patch.
    * ** There is no difference in support between a paying and a non paying customer. E-mailing (only for paying customers) usually makes no difference. The KO staff has posted on the April 17th News section that they are trying harder to provide customer service. K2 Knight online
    * ** The company has no refund policy[2] so if by any chance something happens to items purchased through the 'power up' store, there is no ability to retrieve it or receive compensations.
    * ** K2 is a load of shit

lol

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

Do you want to be banned?
    [/b]
    misquote me again, just try

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by Kenner
    Criticisms

* ** Regular patch releases which remove duplicated content are criticized because they often affect players who unknowingly acquire duped items.
    * ** In late January of 2006, some characters were set back to level 30 by a bug that came with the nr.18 patch.
    * ** There is no difference in support between a paying and a non paying customer. E-mailing (only for paying customers) usually makes no difference. The KO staff has posted on the April 17th News section that they are trying harder to provide customer service. K2 Knight online
    * ** The company has no refund policy[2] so if by any chance something happens to items purchased through the 'power up' store, there is no ability to retrieve it or receive compensations.
    * ** K2 is a load of shit
    * *USKO is full of fucking turks

lol

QuIcK

omg priest watch out... ur e-rights will be revoked

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast