Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Ko chapter 3 event

This is a discussion on Ko chapter 3 event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ghey, I tried the diez one last night and it didn't load for me I left when it was 1 ...
Page: 7

Ghey, I tried the diez one last night and it didn't load for me I left when it was 1 hr late

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

[/b]
    LOL @ "game sux 4ever"

AgNostoS_

Alright so pretty much I'm GooGooGaaGaa and am in BrendasSaints... ( ares )
    I lost 4.6gbs - Got tpd out of moradon to this event.
    I lost exp and nps. ( was at work )
    And still don't even know if we get a level up.
    So what I want to know, is why this was so poorly organised? Should be instant level after event.
    Why did no-one at all say that you get tp'd to the event.
    And why did someone buy my hb+7 for 950m within 2min of me leaving the comp -.-[/b]

SO PWNED ! Feel sorry for you [/b]
    here is one guy owned harder than me..

Banned Senior Member

All will be rewared with 1 lvl up so maybe it was not a bad event, lets wait for the reward.
    According to cali from ko forum we get rewarded this/next week.

here is one guy owned harder than me.. [/b]
    you should have added 'K2ed' somewhere at your sig :lol: :lol:

AgNostoS_

if i get that free lvl i will be more than satisfied ( i was 38,71% normally, got exped at 38,21 in there) but then again it whould cost me that money..
    anyways, k2 is NOT giving back the money i lost. they closed the ticket, giving me the following reply.. What is nice is that the ticket was replyed in exactly 3:04 (3hours and 4 minutes)!!!!! is this a new record for k2 support or what??

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. However, in accordance with our Terms of Service policy, we currently do not restore lost experience or noah. There will be no restorations of this type on your account at this time. I understand that lost experience or noah can be frustrating and I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and for playing Knight Online.

What they say to me is lies, cause i know they restored some persons exp. What happened to me was due to theyr fault and they should restore my coins...
    Anyways.. getting the free lvl promised i whould be happy.

The lvl 82's are gaining profit out of this event, lol.

jeremy11082

i hear everyone who went is geeting a free lvl i guess at sever restart

BigApple

What they say to me is lies, cause i know they restored some persons exp. What happened to me was due to theyr fault and they should restore my coins......[/b]
    What do you mean?

if i get that free lvl i will be more than satisfied ( i was 38,71% normally, got exped at 38,21 in there) but then again it whould cost me that money..
    anyways, k2 is NOT giving back the money i lost. they closed the ticket, giving me the following reply.. What is nice is that the ticket was replyed in exactly 3:04 (3hours and 4 minutes)!!!!! is this a new record for k2 support or what??

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. However, in accordance with our Terms of Service policy, we currently do not restore lost experience or noah. There will be no restorations of this type on your account at this time. I understand that lost experience or noah can be frustrating and I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and for playing Knight Online.

What they say to me is lies, cause i know they restored some persons exp. What happened to me was due to theyr fault and they should restore my coins...
    Anyways.. getting the free lvl promised i whould be happy.[/b]

Darn that kinda suxs, sorry for your lose of noah. At least when (IF) KO comes through with lvl reward, it will be some better.

so if i hurry up and hit 81 before they award me my lvl i will get bumped to 82, if it's soon i won't even bother xping, no point in getting to 90+ and then just getting 10% to next lvl that sucks.

AgNostoS_

i wont lie. it will be much much better. personally me that i dont play much every day, and that i can hardly enter a nice party, getting to next lvl whould happen in no less than 2 months :P, there is no doubt that "one free lvl > 271m". but i could get that free lvl without loosing money as will happen to everyone, or at least i could blame my self for being afk during that event..

as about restoring lost exp and noah, did this ever happened or not??

TOYSOLDIER_

you get 1 free level if you registered or you have to be registered and be there at the event?

cuz i wasn't there :*[

you get 1 free level if you registered or you have to be registered and be there at the event?

cuz i wasn't there :*[[/b]
    hope it's for every1 who registered cuz @ pathos only 11ppl got in lol

hope it's for every1 who registered cuz @ pathos only 11ppl got in lol[/b]
    Hope last die

silverbuffer18

can anyone post were ANYONE FROM K2 , said the lv is after maint?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast