Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KO down over and over

This is a discussion on KO down over and over within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ask phantom...he would know better than the rest of us =\...
Page: 2

the_stiffmeister

ask phantom...he would know better than the rest of us =\

I think that pic is gonna be useful tonight[/b]

those cut marks are way too low noobie emo!!![/b]

:mellow:

Heim4teil

those cut marks are way too low noobie emo!!![/b]
    huh...somebody call me? xD damn more non emos do this then emos...and most are teeny girls
    so STFU :P

For those of you have paid for prem services, its time we all get with it and really all start suing them. I have complained many times and hardly ever get a response. I am prem user and the ones (complaints)that do get a response can take weeks, with no resolution. This is a shitty way to run a company. Tell ko we have had it and will no longer pay for services that we dont get or when we want them. My opinion they sux really bad and should be put out of business.[/b]
    eh point of that dumb topics?go to official forum there is plenty of complaining ppl like u that play for max 2 months or play longer but they always be lame crying kids.

Lag0nx

i saw on forums root admin Sticky topic saying they have problems with the servers etc and premium users will be refunded.

lets hope thats true.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Hello Knight Online Players,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the Website and the Game Servers at this time. Our technicians are working diligently on the issues.

All premium players that might have been affected by the server downtimes will be compensated. Unfortunately, we cannot determine how much will be compensated until after the current issues are resolved.

We ask for your patience and understanding during this time and thank you for your continued support.

-The Knight Online Team[/b]
    lets hope its true

PeterPan

Hope too <_<

It will be true, but we&#39;ll get like 1 day back.

budsofglory1

/quit. and play a game WORTH paying for. WOW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12