Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

KO IN GENERAL NOW

This is a discussion on KO IN GENERAL NOW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; face it ko will never go down time has come that allot ggs who played this game for years have ...
Page: 4

face it ko will never go down
    time has come that allot ggs who played this game for years have to move on to the next chapter
    so the noobies who came fresh will be the ggs it will always be like that[/b]
    +1

people were saying KO was going to die 2 years ago, but it's still up and running

Yeah totally agree with the above comments ?Its funny how everyone's using the "GG" term,what is a gg in your eyes ?Someone who can spam z+r+skill and potting/minoring at the same time ?Last time i checked every1 could do that.Or maybe gg means a good friend ?Well just because he quit from ko doesn't mean ko will die,or maybe it means a legit player ?Lets check the market section again and see how much ggs we got there ?
    The combo thingy was cool only b4 like ke,after ke there was nothing cool about it as everyone was using it.

Banned

They are ruining their own game just because of gavolt coins farmers / drop rates of crystals.
    It can be changed in one day, why do K2 do nothing ? Cause people still pay for indeed koshops= valkyrie, premium, pathos gloves, lootpet, bigbag.
    This game doesnt cost them a lot, regarding personal imployed to look at dupers, koxpers, bugers, no events...

Gr33ntumb

i still kick myself in the ass tho

i remember when they announced new moradon coming , a guy that played i dunno what it whas , chineseko , japanese or whatever ko , ( the asian one that is ahead of usko ) , came here , and i clearly remember saying the diffrent changes of new patch , and he did say gem prices will raise by alot and will be very hard to collect , i didnt give a damn then , altho it did cross my mind to buy em all , but , didnt bother, now look what we got , eaxctly what he had said

Banned

Its just stupid for new servers, at least they should have make drop crystal by dark mare or something, it would have been a real challenge.
    GG brainless Chinese (FREee Tiberia)

Banned

Down? That's probably what we all wish. At least I do....K2 could finally get what they deserve. But no, it's not going down and trust me, I know about it.

http://finance.yahoo.com/

Check K2's auctions. I've been looking at it since the begginning of 2008 and its going up up up....I hope they will make them public

FornX

lol do u see KO going down? i sure as hell dont.

No matter what u say, try logging in without premium in the day time and see if u can get in.

Not to mention Carnac West is starting to fill up.

Theres your answer and you all know its Fact, even if the lame GGs from back in the day decided to quit.

xD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234