Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ko Upgrading =Health Risk

This is a discussion on Ko Upgrading =Health Risk within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i pk and do owar, i get soo hastely and agressive its like im sitting infront of myself by ...
Page: 2

painter_dk

when i pk and do owar, i get soo hastely and agressive

its like im sitting infront of myself by 1 foot oO like.. sitting above needles and your body being rdy too trow left or right when you spot an enemy 2 devour him in 1 jump

ChowBoy

I'm always nervous when I upgrade my weapons but when it comes to my armor I don't give a fuk!!!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well I don't know about you but after 2 hours of war I'm so tired because my keyboard sucks and I'm using only one minorheal on my rogue ^_^
    The thing is that I cant just press the minor button lightly because it won't work so minorhealing is a good workout for me :lol:

llJuanMall

So has everyone noticed that right before or after an important upgrade, that their heart is beating so hard that it feels just like it goona pop out of your chest?

Right after you pass an important upgrade, you feel so relieved and you calm down and you notice your heart throbbing.

What about when you fail, it feels like your heart will turn and blow up.

Anyways i was thinking anyone who has a weak heart, this could seriosuly hurt their health h34r:

So tell me about your heart stories lol...[/b]
    lol, that happends to me sometimes during an important upgrade, just like the day i wanted to upgrade mi giga to+7 without trina xD (broke)
    or during the tiring process of upgrading my personal sword to +7, everytime I wanted to up it to a better +, it felt wierd xD However it payed off, now i have my sexy, glowy and 1337 personal sword +7

razzy

im always nervous when upgrading a valuable item, but ive never been so nervous that my heart starts beating really or somethin

When I try to upgrade something it always gets like that nervousity, but when it's done even if it burns it's just like a relief anyway not like I'm getting a hearthattack lol

zrocker0404

Yea i think KO is a health risk altogether, did you ever see the little vid (some people have it on thier avatar thing) where the animated guy gets so mad he beats himself to a pulp? lol so funny

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

its called Chemistry anyone who denies, that obvious increase in blood pressure is a Liar.

Taking their main weapon from +7 to +8, take alot of thinking and courage and trust me, they are nervous.[/b]
    why would u take ur main wep from 7-8 without a backup unless ur a complete idiot? and if ur that much of an idiot then i dont think ko upgrading is the health risk u need to worry about, walking in the street without looking both ways might better be a better suited health risk for u

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12