Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KO website data base hacked?

This is a discussion on KO website data base hacked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Btw turks are the biggest hacking nation in the world. Iff you think a little bit they crack the koxp ...
Page: 2

edestroyer7

Btw turks are the biggest hacking nation in the world. Iff you think a little bit they crack the koxp after 20 minutes after re-patching so think before you talk. And yes the KO official website contains data base of the accounts. And i dont know iff they really hacked it , but i can say people that work for K2 know shit about taking care of a server + a shitty website.[/b]

Haha, if it really got hacked, K2 sucks!! It is insane, and basically, the turks have power now to control the game. Oh well, it was messed up as it is!!

Btw turks are the biggest hacking nation in the world. Iff you think a little bit they crack the koxp after 20 minutes after re-patching so think before you talk. And yes the KO official website contains data base of the accounts. And i dont know iff they really hacked it , but i can say people that work for K2 know shit about taking care of a server + a shitty website.[/b]
    u still dont get it eh?.. i am talking about the 70-80% of the turks (the 12-15 years old kiddys(they really cant hack))
    i&#39;d say there are max a couple of "REAL hackers", that know wha tthey are doing <_<
    u really think a db can be hacked by kids?.. watched too much movies? <_<

imo max.. 20 ppl in whole turkey would be able to hack AND interested in hacking db of k2 (ofc professional ppl, but they dont care about k2&#39;s crap)

website and database are 2 things even 10 year old turkish boy that live in old bus shelter know that.So website don&#39;t constains database where in xml or php tags?Hacker can get acces to databse and if it&#39;s true he don&#39;t need u to log in he can copy your info from databse.U think if he chacked databse he need u to log in to get your info ?Try use your last turkish brain cell before post sth

RIP ko

Spartan

they trully have no life those turks haking like that. well what do espect from the most hated people on the earth

i was able to log on side but i couldnt change password then i heard side is hackermusuned and i logged off

BS , it&#39;s just that in the knight online community , they have more manpower than all other nations , and they suck so their only choice is cheating , but they aren&#39;t good hacker , there are indeed less good programmers / hackers in turkey than other country such as USA , china etc

uhmm like the half of diez is hacked most people in logos i dont know about the other servers omg this sux :S, I HOPE k2 give rollback to the all victims of their fault, bcz i heard k2 dont give rollback to persons who has more than ip logged in his acc&#39;s but some1 use share partner and etc... omg this sux, ;\ 2 of my best friend in logos got hacked today.

Banned

turks dont make cheats, koreans and chinese people make cheats, the turks just leech it off of them and alter their programs/coding

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12