Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KOK dead completely?

This is a discussion on KOK dead completely? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If the actual game gave a shit and made a decent official website we wouldn't need to keep asking fan ...
Page: 2

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

If the actual game gave a shit and made a decent official website we wouldn't need to keep asking fan sites (don't get me wrong , God bless them)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    If the actual game gave a shit and made a decent official website we wouldn't need to keep asking fan sites (don't get me wrong , God bless them)
    +1

GM injected items ruined that plan (if it ever was one)

I do remember them saying something about it being illegal for kok to grab information on other characters or was it they had to ask them to allow them to grab data. I think that's one of the reasons why we could never see uniques. I honestly didn't see a big issue with kok getting info but I don't think that was the reason I think they seen kok as a threat to their own forums and also to protect the privacy of those who babashop.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pan0BuDDaH0 View Post
    I do remember them saying something about it being illegal for kok to grab information on other characters or was it they had to ask them to allow them to grab data. I think that's one of the reasons why we could never see uniques. I honestly didn't see a big issue with kok getting info but I don't think that was the reason I think they seen kok as a threat to their own forums and also to protect the privacy of those who babashop.
    um, K2 got mad cuz it was possible to see which players had GM injected items. That is their motive for making it "illegal" to grab data or w/e. Once that information is hidden from the public, so is their corruption. They actually tried blaming KOK (and the admins, I believe) for falsifying the data. Which was amusing, since the majority of old-school KO players have had some personal experience in participating with their GM corruption.

And G4L is a much bigger 'threat' to the official forums, in terms of stealing loyal players. Considering the official forums are extremely unprofessional (and runs as such).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12