koxp archers

This is a discussion on koxp archers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what doing the GM for fix that problem with koxp archers in game? NOTHING. Why no banned this bad players. ...
Page: 1

what doing the GM for fix that problem with koxp archers in game? NOTHING. Why no banned this bad players. the people are hard with this problem. DC and DC all days for maintennance but the problem continue. Boicot the game guys, NO BUY MORE PREMIUM

It is easy to "fix", you just delete some files and the dc is gone.

Sadly it is just as easy to make priests heals and debuffs have allmost no delay...

though this is true...its wise not to mention this unless u want more ppl to do it

there is a skillmagic2.tbl file in ur data folder. cut it and paste it to the desktop or an another file. then you will not dc. but the problem is f4kin´ k0xpers with 10 warrows pfff :S

On Beramus like 10 Players got banned today, maybe something changing now :blink:

idefix

They are banning them, but just way too slowly considering the amount of koxpers. If there was a proper way for legit players to report hackers, it would ease the job for the GMs a lot. However, there probably ain't that many (active) GMs and they probably don't really give a tiny rat's ass about it, and frapsing every single arrowshowerhacker I come across would fill my harddrive in less than a half hour and probably wouldn't result in anything so I suppose we'll just have to stick with it. And as someone already said, if you're not an archer, just delete the skill_magic_2.tbl from your data folder and no more DCs. You will still, though, be hit by the damn noobs in dcz/rlb(/maybe even in cz) who keep on running while spamming their arrowshower at you with 100% accuracy.

On Beramus like 10 Players got banned today, maybe something changing now :blink:[/b]
    they shuld ban at least 100 per day on each server <_<

xstep

they ban some of them, but next day is situation always same...

they shuld ban at least 100 per day on each server <_<[/b]
    Ye well,, I was happy with 10 lol

I went do a war last week and I found 5 full koxp parties at grells/doggies. They gave me some good NP tho, so love them :P