Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Koxp is back

This is a discussion on Koxp is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pfff...
Page: 2

SilentDaemon

pfff

Hearsay until you back it up with proof. Not saying you are lying or not, but till you provide direct evidence all you are is talking. If you have some, I am sure a lot of people would be interested to see it.

K2 have been doing a good job the last couple of months regarding Third Party Tools. Not the first, but some of the few Cheaters I've seen so far

TOYSOLDIER_

it was never gone. u just havent seen them.. just go to gavolt spot and ull find them. noting new

Wow ffs shut the fuck up it was never gone

yeah i was asking in ally chat yesterday about if koxp is back or no, since i saw rogues dead at death knight spot then i saw another one who kill death knight fast from shooting arrows from far.
    and for those who said koxp never gone, yeah that's true but compare this time to the old time it's way better than when you go to any spot and you see people koxping, and beside every time koxp work on ko, xtrap update and need new version for koxp to work on ko, so you see people can use it for a vew days then they cant, so you can see koxpers every once in a while, but i feel this time was fast with this new patch

Togashi

koxp never went away, thye just have to pay for it now

look at the ban lists if this game was cheat free it would have no1 on it.[/b]

link to bank list plx

im not gonna bother posting screen shots its been proven to me in front of others who can confirm it they can see any program / process u are running while connected to ko as in right now i have 4-5 pms on msn vent ko4life.com he can see all those running he can also see all the process u have going as in your task manager

and as far as getting nething done legally to k2 its alot easiar if you live in california state laws in california protect residents against internet based buisnesses[/b]
    Your information is not valid ^_^

WOHOO....

im glad i quit at the last second xD

Banned

hell i see ppl speed hacking all the time....that never went away.

liquidkk

koxp was never gone, only thing that changed that gm's did massive bans to the ppl who used it so now almost no1 use it so u dont see it ...

Secretly1337

lol your spam trading him wich is against the TOS and it's bannable XD Don't send it to K2 lol

Your information is not valid ^_^[/b]
    you are dumb

i have to many ksc's to look through but it basically shows the gm telling us everything we had running / open

Prove it then

vhf

srry my friend thats called invasion of privacy and they can get sued for this type of action. where does it say in the TOS they are allowed to connect to a clients computer and check running process's[/b]
    Thats not true. You agree with that in the TOS.
    They have been doing that since KO version (back on OLD ares). I remember some people getting banned cause k2 scaned his actool.exe
    They just needed to change the *.exe file to somerandomshit.exe and they didnt get ban back then.. Dunno what they do now though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast