krowaz weapons

This is a discussion on krowaz weapons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm still confused.... is it enabled or not? because people run with +5/+6+7/+8 baals, windforces and raums and such as ...
Page: 1

Default krowaz weapons

I'm still confused.... is it enabled or not? because people run with +5/+6+7/+8 baals, windforces and raums and such as or is it still not "working" but people just have it? And if those aren't krowaz weapons, then my bad.

Last I heard the level requirement on them was set to 83. When you say "running around", do you mean using them in PVP? or selling them on merchant. The latter is possible but I don't think they should be use-able in PVP at the moment.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Level requirement is set to 83, if you see someone wearing cursed weapons please post their nicknames and server.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Level requirement is set to 83, if you see someone wearing cursed weapons please post their nicknames and server.
    Just so it's clear, people who were wearing them before the maintainance were able to keep them on, but NTT is manually removing them? (i.e. placing them in their inventory)

i gotta wirinom+7 can't use it :/

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    Just so it's clear, people who were wearing them before the maintainance were able to keep them on, but NTT is manually removing them? (i.e. placing them in their inventory)
    All the cursed items were supposed to be moved to the user's inventory/inn hostess but there's a chance they missed a few of them.

If you can post nicknames of users that still wear a cursed weapon & server, it will be helpful.

So once they actually put in Krowaz and cursed weapon stuff, they will change back the level from 83 back to 70 right? or have they made it so the weapons can only be worn by level 83?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HIT1K View Post
    So once they actually put in Krowaz and cursed weapon stuff, they will change back the level from 83 back to 70 right?
    Presumably.

I knew they changed the level cap, and stuff like that but not more than 2 day ago i saw archers with windforces on PVP etc. could be they missed some, as you said. Wouldn't be surprised if they just locked few weapons, not all. (beramus btw).

@adi, I doubt it. I reported many things at day #1 and they either removed my threads, or just didn't reply back. I dont have any faith left for the community moderating.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I knew they changed the level cap, and stuff like that but not more than 2 day ago i saw archers with windforces on PVP etc. could be they missed some, as you said. Wouldn't be surprised if they just locked few weapons, not all. (beramus btw).

@adi, I doubt it. I reported many things at day #1 and they either removed my threads, or just didn't reply back. I dont have any faith left for the community moderating.
    Never doubt anything I say , do you have their nicknames or not ?
    Last edited by Adi; 03-03-2016 at 01:48 PM. Reason: N

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Never doubt anything I say , do you have their nicknames or not ?
    nah it all happened too fast :P I just saw the glow of the krowaz weapons which is why I created the topic because I knew they should be here. Anyhow, my mate already told me he got one too but he can't use it so I think whatever it was they removed it /disabled it.

All of them should be currently removed from player "hands" to their inventory/inn (yes few slipped out before). If you find anyone else that somhow got away, just report him as Adi said above.