Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ks or not Ks? that's the question...

This is a discussion on Ks or not Ks? that's the question... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was quite some minutes ago on eslant 3 and got dts spot...there was a 3-person party and I saw ...
Page: 1

Shylah

Default Ks or not Ks? that's the question...

I was quite some minutes ago on eslant 3 and got dts spot...there was a 3-person party and I saw a free DTS in there...they all were at the other side of the spot and I just decided to kill that dts and then leave (there were no bosses either so...).

Suddenly I read "**** you turk...don't ks" at normal chat...I won't tell names or anything about the whole argument...but I want to know something...when can it be considered as ksing? I never hit the DTS they were attacking at that moment and I got the aggro from the party?

Also I noticed that they wouldn't doubt a sec before calling me turk...why so much aggressiveness against turks? (I'm peruvian btw, so don't call me turk in here flamers)...

Anyway...I'll ask u guys to write in here what would u consider ksing...I want to know what u guys think about this.

PS: Nice!!! I've got my old emoticons again!!! :rollseyes: :lol: :P -_- :wub: B) ^_^

Konfuzed

:wub:

Your level 60, that should be enough time for you to have figured it out.

Nattefrost

A spawn that is controlled by a perty is their own.. you kill any mob from that spawn its Ksing. Apos is prime example.

Thats the way I looked at since Day 1 and worked for me quite nicely.

Shylah

Originally posted by freakybeaky
    I have my own opinion...for me, that's not ksing...for me ksing is attacking the mob u started attacking first...I want to know other ppl's opinion...that's why I started the topic (btw...if u knew how much time I've been playing this...you'd say I shoul be already lvl 70 :lol: )

Shylah

Originally posted by Nattefrost
    A spawn that is controlled by a perty is their own.. you kill any mob from that spawn its Ksing. Apos is prime example.

Thats the way I looked at since Day 1 and worked for me quite nicely. *
    Since there are so many users at this moment and there are so few spots for anything, I still say that ksing is just when u attack a mob which has been attacked by any other char first...apos would be an exception since u attack one and get aggroed by the whole spot...I still disagree with that...some other thoughts about this? :rollseyes:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Shylah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shylah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nattefrost

Since there are so many users at this moment and there are so few spots for anything, I still say that ksing is just when u attack a mob which has been attacked by any other char first...apos would be an exception since u attack one and get aggroed by the whole spot...I still disagree with that...some other thoughts about this? :rollseyes:[/b]
    If you pull/lure/attack any mob of a spot that is been taken by a party, thats KS.

KS = kill steal. By attacking a mob in my spot you are stealing my kills --> Ks

Example: Trolls 2 spots. If someone lures a troll, that you are about to attack, isnt that ks? oh yes it is ^_^

Shylah

Originally posted by Dro
    Example: Trolls 2 spots. If someone lures a troll, that you are about to attack, isnt that ks? oh yes it is *^_^
    ok...what if u r not even about to attack it and I get it? u walking around the spot but u were first? or u taking a break and resting sitting in there? so, no one can kill for that little time in there just because u r there? that's being selfish then.

opinions pls.

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by Shylah@

Since there are so many users at this moment and there are so few spots for anything, I still say that ksing is just when u attack a mob which has been attacked by any other char first...apos would be an exception since u attack one and get aggroed by the whole spot...I still disagree with that...some other thoughts about this? :rollseyes:
    If you pull/lure/attack any mob of a spot that is been taken by a party, thats KS.

KS = kill steal. By attacking a mob in my spot you are stealing my kills --> Ks

Example: Trolls 2 spots. If someone lures a troll, that you are about to attack, isnt that ks? oh yes it is ^_^[/b]
    i would leave one of the spots to the other party if they request at trolls, otherwise it would be absolute selfishness

Cava

<!--QuoteBegin-freakybeaky
    I have my own opinion...for me, that's not ksing...for me ksing is attacking the mob u started attacking first...I want to know other ppl's opinion...that's why I started the topic (btw...if u knew how much time I've been playing this...you'd say I shoul be already lvl 70 :lol: )[/b]
    attacking a mob in the same spawn isn't really ksing but i thought as a lvl 60 you would've been clever enough to figure out the respect people expect from you. touch their spawn and get flamed, thats the way KO is.

Shylah

I know how KO works...but I just wanted to know what ppl think about it, if I'm the only one that think this shouldn't be like this or if there are some others that agree with me (how KO works is not important...I just want to know what do u guys think about it)

TunaFishyMe

hehe once some guys were doing 2 spot apos and i just "Taking two spots is against the rules" And they said "ok" and took one spot :P

Since there are so many users at this moment and there are so few spots for anything, I still say that ksing is just when u attack a mob which has been attacked by any other char first...apos would be an exception since u attack one and get aggroed by the whole spot...I still disagree with that...some other thoughts about this? :rollseyes:[/b]
    i agree with shylah.

Nosferatu_Incognito

I've seen it as my spawn my spot. If I'm in a place where I'm keeping up with a spawn or -1 on the spawn it's my spot. Come in and attack my mob your going to fuck up my groove and make me mad.

But that's my opinion. Start with the best xp for you and work your way down untill you rind an open spot. I don't know how meny times I've been reduced to aks as a level 63 sin.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    hehe once some guys were doing 2 spot apos and i just "Taking two spots is against the rules" *And they said "ok" and took one spot :P

LOLOLOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast