Kurian in DCZ?

This is a discussion on Kurian in DCZ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As title says, anyone with experience playing kurian(porto) in DCZ? is it even worth doing? havent been playing ardream for ...
Page: 1

Default Kurian in DCZ?

As title says, anyone with experience playing kurian(porto) in DCZ? is it even worth doing? havent been playing ardream for years so thought i'll ask you guys before i do anything hesitated.

ty

bumpppp no one knows?

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

pm Shmai on cypher human side and ask him his opinion, pretty sure hes either 79 or 80 on his portu, he may have an opinion. If you're not on cypher i can ask him for you next time i see him online.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Search YouTube for a kurian dcz movie. I think on Europa the yonca (59) clan had one who tore shit up. It was a curse build and he'd just stack curses on the enemy, which is really effective when most people have 2000~3000 health.

Good luck, I started when Olympia opened also if you remember a DarkAssailant or gorilladogRLB

There was this kurian in midgard dcz, turk called xxxzegrirxxx. He would spam his DOT on you and it was imminent death unless you ran away. Absolutely no one could vs him and win, I don't even think a debuffer BP. Like... you can't out minor that shit witha pedal, and talia does nothing because it's magic damage. Probably the longest I lasted in a vs with him was 15-20 seconds on a decent geared rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    There was this kurian in midgard dcz, turk called xxxzegrirxxx. He would spam his DOT on you and it was imminent death unless you ran away. Absolutely no one could vs him and win, I don't even think a debuffer BP. Like... you can't out minor that shit witha pedal, and talia does nothing because it's magic damage. Probably the longest I lasted in a vs with him was 15-20 seconds on a decent geared rogue.
    was this before or after they fixed the 3rd bar. Forgot what its called but its the bar under the mana bar. Sense they fixed that you cant spam dots anymore. Although im unfamiliar with what dots are open at that level and what they cost.