Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ladder Points in RLB

This is a discussion on Ladder Points in RLB within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LMAOOOOOOOOOO alright whatever spam spam spam spam if u cant beat them join them...
Page: 4

LMAOOOOOOOOOO alright whatever spam spam spam spam if u cant beat them join them

well considering ur having a full on conversation between you and 1 other person for 3 pages on 1 topic, all of which could have been a conversation through pm since no one else was involved, of course ur gonna get pointed out as a spammer......

BPtheBUFFER

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    well considering ur having a full on conversation between you and 1 other person for 3 pages on 1 topic, all of which could have been a conversation through pm since no one else was involved, of course ur gonna get pointed out as a spammer......
    that is true, but we are talking about a subject both of us care about.. we dont give 2 shts if anyone else posts..

i gues those who just commented saying spam are spaming to just to get posts so get the f over it idiots

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMyAss View Post
    i gues those who just commented saying spam are spaming to just to get posts so get the f over it idiots
    yes they are all spamming cuz they want to get over 100+ posts, you get mystical powers once you get to 100

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMyAss View Post
    1 more post

lol wateva ppl get the f over it ok has nothng to do with u haters

You made itttttttttttttt!!!!!!!! Gogo market post

lol relax. i dont want to post anyting. andd i useto have a senior member acount but forgot the pw lol long time ago

BPtheBUFFER

so back to the subject........ does ardream war give ladder points?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BPtheBUFFER View Post
    so back to the subject........ does ardream war give ladder points?
    it gives spam points bruh.

BPtheBUFFER

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    it gives spam points bruh.
    GO .l. YOUR SELF

you only get LP in CZ , but LP in RLB would be cool but i fear that it would add the gay element that CZ has where everyone does what they can not to die as oppose to PKing most of the time .
    RLB is refreshing most of the time , 2 parties engage and 1 dies and i mean almost the whole party , the NPs are great for both sides and that makes it more enjoyable for everyone.
    Plus if they added LP to RLB they would do the same for DCZ and some lvl 59 Sin would have most LP everytime , probably Undead or some1 like that LOL

lol thankgod some1 else agrees:P and dopesnt call it spam gg!

BPtheBUFFER

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    you only get LP in CZ , but LP in RLB would be cool but i fear that it would add the gay element that CZ has where everyone does what they can not to die as oppose to PKing most of the time .
    RLB is refreshing most of the time , 2 parties engage and 1 dies and i mean almost the whole party , the NPs are great for both sides and that makes it more enjoyable for everyone.
    Plus if they added LP to RLB they would do the same for DCZ and some lvl 59 Sin would have most LP everytime , probably Undead or some1 like that LOL
    but it would aleast be fair to all the zones, at the moment rlb has least attention looked at, and I think because it is the newest, and a lot of people do not like change.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast