Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Last time you met a new player ?

This is a discussion on Last time you met a new player ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who in their right mind will start with ko, while having such great games out there with better graphics and ...
Page: 2

who in their right mind will start with ko, while having such great games out there with better graphics and more actual? "new" players are just the ones that ppl incentivate them to play KO, they just don't happen to join KO by themselves.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    who in their right mind will start with ko, while having such great games out there with better graphics and more actual? "new" players are just the ones that ppl incentivate them to play KO, they just don't happen to join KO by themselves.
    +1 im sure the vast minority of people that actually find themselves downloading and installing ko for the very first time is due to the fact that one of thier friends is sick of playing solo and asks them to come

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    well i`m relly dont like graphic in most of new RPG/cRPG/mmRPG games.

sry for offtopic.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

well does the day i met you count???

cause you seemed pretty noob...

Quote Originally Posted by Icyy View Post
    well does the day i met you count???

cause you seemed pretty noob...

hahahaha fu xD

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    Im hundred percent sure there are no new players in this game , i mean last time someone was asking me noob questions like , whats the max lvl , where can i xp , yay im lvl 30 ( 1 week after ) and other stuff like this was like 2 years ago .
    So im just wondering what was the last time u met a new player

Because if people leave , and no new players come , i give 2 years to USKO if they stay like this
    last week, and the week before that, i basicly meet one everyweek or every second week.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

SOFT is a noob xD

I think Ko still gets a lot of new people who first download the game and give it a try. But have you tried starting a new Char recently? Max/Seed is bugged, Moradon is no where what it used to be like, over half the exp / armour quest are bugged, etc.....Lets face it the only reason I keep playing this game is because of the PK system. I've tried other games, and tried qutiing, but keep coming back because this is one of the better pk systems. Pk doesn't really start getting good until you're lvl 55 + and can go to Ardream. BDW doesn't really count, it is not the same as DCZ.

If I was a new player starting KO, and facing all the issues / bugs that this game has I would stop playing after a couple of days and never reach lvl 55 to go PK in DCZ - and never know how good pk can be.

I think there are a lot of people that give it a try, but stop playing after a couple of days. The only ones that stick it out are returning players, or poeple that have friends that already play.

Banned

I think most first time players start at Ares because it's the first one on the list.
    Not many Ares players here anymore ..

I play on Ares and I get PM's all the time in Moradon asking me, "Do you speak English?". I tell them yes and they are releived that they can get info from another player who speaks English. At some point in the conversation they ask the question, "Is there another server that has more English speaking people on it?" So I tell them about C-West and they go there.

Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    I think most first time players start at Ares because it's the first one on the list.
    Not many Ares players here anymore ..
    Yea, I joined Ares when I first started out of like the 5-6 servers that were up. Simply cause it was first on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    I play on Ares and I get PM's all the time in Moradon asking me, "Do you speak English?". I tell them yes and they are releived that they can get info from another player who speaks English. At some point in the conversation they ask the question, "Is there another server that has more English speaking people on it?" So I tell them about C-West and they go there.
    Haha, when I get asked that and they get all relieved, I tell them to join our clan which is the only all English clan on the server. C-West? What C-West?

Zniper555

rarely do i encounter new players but there still are a few that i come across asking the usual questions about how to play the game

danifilth

I guess a few download it, install, dont read the FAQs and when ask something about the game for a guy and the guy answer in one weird language, be rude calling him noob or dont give a shit, they quit

evilernie

Default new players

I used to encourage my friends to start up this game, offering them clan support on lvling items to help them along and such, but in the past year I have not suggested to anyone in their right mind play this game. It's like getting a friend hooked on dirty heroin. Why would anyone start fresh here when there are so many other games with less corruption, hacking, bugging, etc?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast