Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lately...

This is a discussion on lately... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; latelyy i have lags at diez i have good pc and i have also good intenet and i have some ...
Page: 1

CriticalH1t

Default lately...

latelyy i have lags at diez i have good pc and i have also good intenet and i have some times 1 sec lags some times 5 secs lags and i want to know if someone else got it too?

Haxium

got it also, i lag for 5 seconds, nothing more, and 5 seconds after, everyone start movin again

diablo

Originally posted by Haxium
    got it also, i lag for 5 seconds, nothing more, and 5 seconds after, everyone start movin again
    but u dont move coz ur dead.

Hostage

I get it all the time.. pimped out comp with road runner, and theres ALWAYS lag issues.

king arthur

i got it to wtf , xtrap? <_<

no its k2 lag. if everything freezes, but you can still move around with high fps then its k2 lag not you. YOU lag when ur fps goes down (d1 moradon)

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

its k2 lag, i got it too. But since XTrap came out, its a bit more often and i get more dc.

CriticalH1t

ok tnx for help guys =]

sexa

i was always having lags at pick times of server when PB was there. but after new patch and replacing PB with xtrap i m having less lags. especially login to a server is way faster than older. and todays second war was the first lagless one for me.

Aguila-x-

sometimes im getting like 15 secs alg spikes.
    this is annoying <_<

Is not Xtrap. This has been going on way before Xtrap came out. And I'm sure is not the game servers. Even the website stops responding when this lag spikes happen.

It's a networking problem somewhere.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I been getting these bad spike also so hopefully someone in K2 knows and they may be address it as the PUS shuts down so they must be panicing. <_<

Haxium

Originally posted by Devile
    Is not Xtrap. This has been going on way before Xtrap came out. And I'm sure is not the game servers. Even the website stops responding when this lag spikes happen.

Yep, got it from before xtrap. But the day xtrap was out, I had not only lags, but dc also :S

Now, it look like its fixed for me.

Lawless

What im getting is very new......high framerates yet im getting freezeframing no matter what is happening.....constant with added spikes

Originally posted by Devile

When I have these lags everything else still responding, even K2 website works fine, anyway.. devile, pls read this topic I wrote, and see how it looks. The lag is beginning to be a pain in the ass :wacko:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast