Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Leaving KO.

This is a discussion on Leaving KO. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; your eye's are opened...
Page: 3

your eye's are opened

TAFFY

Originally posted by Desi
    best priest in...... wait thats me *:unsure: *

cya buddy *:wub:
    psssht -_-

bb batty

be a dike with me ! :wub: :wub:

zetazeta

lol WoW game play isnt that fun T.T its easy to be one of best players by doing that battlefield or battleground thign 24/7. thats what my friend told me.. he did that thing for like 1 month and he was rank 1 the server -.- but he quit now >.> say sis so boring <_<

Banned

bb baba

little_painter

Originally posted by TempesT
    wonder how long i'll have to look till i find my name with my extreamly small eyes <_<
    youll have too make a 2nd acc and fake it h43r:

cya bats

p.s 3 spot troll crew ftw! :wub:

Diphosgene

i dont wanna make u feel bad , but if u quitted KO but u keep playin internet games , uve done nothing .

Originally posted by zetazeta
    lol WoW game play isnt that fun T.T its easy to be one of best players by doing that battlefield or battleground thign 24/7. thats what my friend told me.. he did that thing for like 1 month and he was rank 1 the server -.- but he quit now >.> say sis so boring <_<
    and Hiz and Varanasi made it to the top 5 pkers by being the best................

face it you dedicate enough time into a game you can get the top position, doesn't make you the best by any stretch of the imagination

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

take care batty, and as felix said, get doc killed please

Rentzusuken

I remember when I first saw a n00b named BattyBat stepping meagerly out of HB to receive the finest skull-fucking ever administered. I yelled with glee on Vent "who the fuck is battybat? oh well, it's a cute name, so they must die!"...a prestigious honor held by the likes of PokaDots and pene_pan! Then you came to the orc side when I was doing harpies with my temp clan PENGUEN and the tales have found themselves into history since then. You are the legend of legends, making all around you legends (vicariously ofc). :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    I remember when I first saw a n00b named BattyBat stepping meagerly out of HB to receive the finest skull-fucking ever administered. *I yelled with glee on Vent "who the fuck is battybat? *oh well, it's a cute name, so they must die!"...a prestigious honor held by the likes of PokaDots and pene_pan! *Then you came to the orc side when I was doing harpies with my temp clan PENGUEN and the tales have found themselves into history since then. *You are the legend of legends, making all around you legends (vicariously ofc). :wub:

lol i like the way you type. so smart and such ^_^

CheckMeOut

No more tea and crumpets???? ahhh! :wub: Take care bro.

cricri

good luck bro ^^

Rentzusuken

Bump for a very important announcement who's implications concern everyone across all servers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast