Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Lettering Items and Coins Ingame Disabled

This is a discussion on Lettering Items and Coins Ingame Disabled within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Letters disabled cause they deleting items this maintenance, don't want people putting their +9 shards etc in the mailing system, ...
Page: 3

NeronDomitius

Letters disabled cause they deleting items this maintenance, don't want people putting their +9 shards etc in the mailing system, thats the word on the street anyways.[/b]
    yep, that's what i was thinking...
    last dupe wipe (bf wipe), one day after it i got offered fov+2, imir+1, flame ring+1 and some gb's for my cs, leygit yok :P

Ignore Me Senior Member

Letters disabled cause they deleting items this maintenance, don't want people putting their +9 shards etc in the mailing system, thats the word on the street anyways.[/b]
    every +9 or just new ones.

Edminztrator

yep thats true today is A BIG WIPE thats uniques +3 and shells +9 weapons +9 , all deleted , thats why gm disabled letter today , so nobody can send items and wait 1 week for recieve this again , we all knows about wipe is usually people send items and money in letters so gm dont wipe this but now all are fcked :P
    Bb +9 seet , welcome chitin +7 :lol:

yeah the gm told me ALL +9 AND +8 items will be deleted, also +1,+2 and +3 uniques

Magenta

Ups, my 56135161456 BUSes and MUSes . I just wont sell them.

Brun

fck what about if i send aletter and havent opened it?

u can retrieve them i did with coins

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

yeah the gm told me ALL +9 AND +8 items will be deleted, also +1,+2 and +3 uniques[/b]
    that would be actually funny xD

yeah the gm told me ALL +9 AND +8 items will be deleted, also +1,+2 and +3 uniques[/b]
    +1uniques too? It cant be... maybe up to +2... an old servers its not a big thing to have a kekuri ring+1 or lupus +1, roc+1 etc...
    But i agree with the delete of all +9 high class items...

Emperor

I have a +1 Unique on Carnac West. Do you think they will delete that? or are they deleting duped ones?

Only a lupus pendent btw

Taylan

I have 2 +9's which only like 10 persons maximum have it in the server and i gave allot for them, i wouldn't call it fair against the people that gave allot to buy +9's. I am sure K2 isn't that dumb to do that.

angelsdream

na they wouldnt be that stupid, they know that if u delete dual shards+9 to an old sin that worked to get them, he ll quit the game and they'll lose 35$ per month.. ^^

firenewbie11

I have 2 +9's which only like 10 persons maximum have it in the server and i gave allot for them, i wouldn't call it fair against the people that gave allot to buy +9's. I am sure K2 isn't that dumb to do that.[/b]
    Well technically K2 can do whatever they want, but if they do wipe all the +9/10 weapons, armors, and +1/2/3 uniques, about 35-50% of the KO population will quit. Ares, Bera, Cypher, Diez and all of the older servers have tons of +9/10 and uniques greater then +0. The "wipe" will cause these servers to be emptied out because the players will feel exremely angered and will decide to quit this game due to all the lost work that they had put on their characters for so many years.

But hey...Thats k2

b1rdy

Lol there was no dupe wipe................................... h34r:

The king. Senior Member

Lol there was no dupe wipe................................... h34r:[/b]
    thank god.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast