Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

List of english player joining JPKO

This is a discussion on List of english player joining JPKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The only problem with that game, is there is no english conversion kit that i know of. It's hard as ...
Page: 2

Banned

The only problem with that game, is there is no english conversion kit that i know of. It's hard as fuck trying to do shit, cuz there is new content, and I couldn't figure that shit out. Even adding stats was a trick at first.

Banned

The only problem with that game, is there is no english conversion kit that i know of. It's hard as fuck trying to do shit, cuz there is new content, and I couldn't figure that shit out. Even adding stats was a trick at first.[/b]
    you'll learn any anyway we kind of going to be quiet and play our game stay together you know..

Banned

when i first played it.. i palyed only with english state and skill and it was ok.. i mean.. i didn't need any thing else coz i already had my skills and knowledge from usko :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I honestly don't think the japanese KO would be any sort of barrier. Take a look at USKO, it's mostly a turkish community and yet no one realizes what keeps most of the english community together is this forum and the official. And trust me, the amount of people on this forum and the official is no where close to the population of the turkish people that play. So it will probably be just like USKO is now, hard to understand others, and especially hard to understand the texts in japanese and stuff. But if you keep it to an english clan it should be just fine. The only benefit to this is that it will be legit play (at least from I've been told, there are absouletly no cheats or such), and this is the main thing most of us have been searching for quite some time within KO, so it would definetly be worth it. The only question is, is it actually cheat-free? Has anyone tried it out yet?

Banned

if we will be active enough and big enough.. i don't see any problem....

p.s : damn my name is taken :S

ill try Xwing

edit: taken too o_O wtf?

maybe i need japanease letters?

ok... thats wierd lol.. every name that i chose i get an error in japanease :S

lol i didn't chose class

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

We will join the 4th server (Smite) since is the newest one 8) Also thinking about making a clan[/b]
    i got a few jpko charas....but i dont know what my servers english name is :S let me finde out :P maybe its the same

EDIT: its Enion

so since ur starting on the newest, we wont meet sad.gif i would love to play with some english guys since the jp ppl dont like the english and r racist sad.gif

Bowtie4Life

i got a few jpko charas....but i dont know what my servers english name is :S its the last one.....so since ur starting on the newest, we wont meet i would love to play with some english guys since the jp ppl dont like the english and r racist [/b]
    Sounds familiar, huh?

is jpko really cheat free, or are we all just wasting our time...

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

to be honest....i dont know....

last time i logged my charas was in 2008.....but i want to reactivate my mage :P
    like in usko there were big dupes but at jpko the gms are active....so i think all the cheaters(and some legit ppl) got a bann :P
    i remember one duper who joined our clan....after 2days they banned the whole clan including me (only a.q. aligator kept his chara -.-)
    once i restated my sin to archer, rented a bow and shot THREE gravolts in front of luf....after the third i became a "REPORTED SUBJECT" means 24h bann :P so i think its almost cheat free....but as i said, last time i logged in was in 2008 so no idea about these days

only reason we got banned was cause we tanked tk on rice cakes

any1 know why i can't sell items to NPC or erase them

jessyau5

it would be nice to join but i dont think we can from australia i could be wrong any suggestions

Bowtie4Life

NVM got it working. TexasStrong is my ign

Banned

ya we saw ya

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

ill come maybe too =)
    just for checkin how it looks like

List of english players that is going to play JPKO :
    1.Killer - ingame name :Killer or iBurn
    2.Haru - ingame name : Butters
    3.ko4lmylife - ingame name: DestinatioN
    4.whynot1- ingame name: Elimination-mage