Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Lol (_Faaliyet_Volcom) the truth

This is a discussion on Lol (_Faaliyet_Volcom) the truth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ltsSoEasy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ltsSoEasy)</div> Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico) <!--QuoteBegin-ltsSoEasy @ <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last how much does he hit debuffed paper ...
Page: 4

xourico

Originally posted by ltsSoEasy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ltsSoEasy)</div>
    Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ltsSoEasy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last

how much does he hit debuffed paper mages ? 5k ?

I'm Rogue

he spam 550dmg

( i have 80 spear / %10 absoultnes / 1k+def )

normally i get 300dmg from other warriors

GG faaliyet Baba :wub:
    300 from other warriors? are u a mage? even rogues? lol my friend with 2.4k ap hit felix for 400+ on his screen...
    I dont belive warriors lvl 70+ hit anyone less then 300, with sword dancing yeah its possible, but with howling sword even with 108 spear def warrior lvl 70 hited me for 450/500 <_<

with 3.1k ap, he spam anyone with 1000 ac without spear def more then 700 Im almost sure -_-[/b]
    I'm Rogue With in ib +8 shells
    and when i use my spear gaunts boots helmet
    other warrior spam 300 350dmg ( 70 lvl WarriorS )

guess i have same items with felix

except my shell +7 boots and one earring :P[/b][/quote]

dude stop bullshitting, I tested it with wagyar char, 1100+ ac(Scorpion shield) and 60 spear def and LVL 70 with iron belt and iron neclacke, so its 80 spear def,1100+ac and 15% damage reduction, and ANY WARRIOR, i MEAN ANY GOOD GUN WARRIOR, like tempests, psyren, and so on, was hiting me harder then 400, ON MY SCREEN, some warriors was even hitting me almost 500 and some even 500/510/520..., yes WITH SPEARS!!

now ur telling me that tempests and all those well knows warriors all have 3.1k ap? I dont think so...
    want screenshots? <_<

even with those jewls that ap isnt obtainable with only a +8 raptor I dont see how thats even possible. If anything his weapon is +9 most likely not reversed.

Banned

ali...

i love you h43r:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    he ys no duper oky oky men.....he ys legyt :lol: *

the WE+2 i can belive the rocs even MAYBE but not Iron neck and Iron belt....fuck that....now way u babashop 9 of each

i did see raptor +8 on him before when he was pking...i made him stop and show me...he didnt town then show me.....and i dont think he carrys 2 raptors ....a +8 and +9....so raptor is prob just +8 but crazy to have IN and IB +2
    it's cause you have some of those as well thats why it's believeable :rollseyes:

the_DEAN

camaz0tz is the one that have the right here cus
    lets make the counts together
    warrior---->imunity=46 resis to all
    WE=10 reisis to all
    WE+3=16 reisis to all
    imunity(45)+WE+3 + WE+3=77 resis
    so the one of them must be +2
    as Glar was explaing some post on top

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    Originally posted by ltsSoEasy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ltsSoEasy)
    Originally posted by xourico
    <!--QuoteBegin-ltsSoEasy
    @

I'm Rogue

he spam 550dmg

300 from other warriors? are u a mage? even rogues? lol my friend with 2.4k ap hit felix for 400+ on his screen...
    I dont belive warriors lvl 70+ hit anyone less then 300, with sword dancing yeah its possible, but with howling sword even with 108 spear def warrior lvl 70 hited me for 450/500 <_<

with 3.1k ap, he spam anyone with 1000 ac without spear def more then 700 Im almost sure -_-

except my shell +7 boots and one earring :P[/b]
    dude stop bullshitting, I tested it with wagyar char, 1100+ ac(Scorpion shield) and 60 spear def and LVL 70 with iron belt and iron neclacke, so its 80 spear def,1100+ac and 15% damage reduction, and ANY WARRIOR, i MEAN ANY GOOD GUN WARRIOR, like tempests, psyren, and so on, was hiting me harder then 400, ON MY SCREEN, some warriors was even hitting me almost 500 and some even 500/510/520..., yes WITH SPEARS!!

now ur telling me that tempests and all those well knows warriors all have 3.1k ap? I dont think so...
    want screenshots? <_<[/b][/quote]

xourico i get hit on average 200ish damage by lvl 70 warriors...good gun ones bad gun ones :rollseyes: i believe glars damage to me was 280 but then i have more spear def than u(boots/gaunts=40, gb=10, cs=50...so 100 spear def) and i have matchless

Banned

matchless makes a BIG difference...believe me : )

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Im crying T_a

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)
    Originally posted by ltsSoEasy
    Originally posted by xourico
    <!--QuoteBegin-ltsSoEasy
    @

I'm Rogue

he spam 550dmg

with 3.1k ap, he spam anyone with 1000 ac without spear def more then 700 Im almost sure -_-

except my shell +7 boots and one earring :P

want screenshots? <_<[/b]
    xourico i get hit on average 200ish damage by lvl 70 warriors...good gun ones bad gun ones :rollseyes: i believe glars damage to me was 280 but then i have more spear def than u(boots/gaunts=40, gb=10, cs=50...so 100 spear def) and i have matchless[/b][/quote]

that just means glar doesn't know how to switch weapon.

i mean any warrior with common sense would know to switch weapon when they hit someone for 200+... n when ur wearing spear def n some other guy comes along with axe ur pretty fucked imo..

n the rogue wasn't using a cs as well. as far as i'm concerned cs have like a "hey u nub warroir u cant kill me!' slogan stamped onto it.

When i see LordOfTheHumans`s stats and Faaliyet stats stats i can only say

Faaliyet>Lordofthehumans

and lord´s kinda legit

xourico

well then wagyar char is bugged? <_<

wagyar has 20+20+20 (helmet/gloves/boots) spear def and IN and IB so it makes 80 spear defense, plus lvl 70, so 15% reduction, with all this and with 1100 ac wagyar still get hited for 400+ <_<

Originally posted by Ali1989
    When i see LordOfTheHumans`s stats and Faaliyet stats stats i can only say *

Faaliyet>Lordofthehumans

and lord´s kinda legit
    He ıs legıt turkmusun. god you talk a lot of crap ali bongo

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    When i see LordOfTheHumans`s stats and Faaliyet stats stats i can only say *

Faaliyet>Lordofthehumans

and lord´s kinda legit
    He ıs legıt turkmusun. god you talk a lot of crap ali bongo[/b]
    mé nót talkıng crap

Banned

the thing is. the only reason we think LordOfTheHUMANS is a duper/dbhacker/we we can think of is bcuz he always has like 3 priests spamming him. even TEMPEST beat LordOfTheHUMANS 1v1 showing us that LordOfTheHUMANS isnt at all hard bcuz TempesTs sucks :wub: now faaliyet...well...now i know why he hit me so hard....owe...

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    he ys no duper oky oky men.....he ys legyt :lol: *

the WE+2 i can belive the rocs even MAYBE but not Iron neck and Iron belt....fuck that....now way u babashop 9 of each

i did see raptor +8 on him before when he was pking...i made him stop and show me...he didnt town then show me.....and i dont think he carrys 2 raptors ....a +8 and +9....so raptor is prob just +8 but crazy to have IN and IB +2
    it's cause you have some of those as well thats why it's believeable :rollseyes:[/b]
    actually just one WE+2 rest is +0 and +1 rocs

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast